Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thaer Dabbagh, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work

Hello

I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing Windows 10 one or two years ago. Few weeks ago I tried to connect Bluetooth speakers but couldn't and I tried many times but in vain, I searched the net and some steps asked me to make sure the Bluetooth button is on and I checked but there is no button for Bluetooth to turn on, then I tried to install the laptop driver for Bluetooth and I couldn't because it says this driver isn't compatible with windows 10 and I installed new driver from the net for Windows 10 but still have same issue, not Bluetooth button to toggle on and the laptop can't find my Bluetooth speakers , so please help me what to do ??

Best regards

Thaer

:)

Thaer Dabbagh, Nov 23, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 23, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Bluetooth doesn't work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work

1. Bluetooth doesn't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't

2. Xbox One Bluetooth controller 1708 FW 4.8.1923.0 doesn't connect to Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Bluetooth controller 1708 FW 4.8.1923.0 doesn't connect to Windows 10 1909: Case scenarios: If I connect it using USB micro b it works normally that's how I updated its firmware If I put it in Pairing mode my Phone, Laptop, Surface... finds it except my desktop which is my gaming device I tried it on my Samsung S10 plus with emulators works fine...
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.: At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned off. I restarted it and now it woudln't even connect to it. Realising that bluetooth was turned off, I went to the device...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't find devices, but "sees" Bluetooth connection between smartphone and...

Bluetooth doesn't find devices, but "sees" Bluetooth connection between smartphone and...: I bought a USB dongle (Orico BTA-408) to have Bluetooth on my PC, but it can't find any Bluetooth devices. I am trying to pair my Edifier W800BT 4.0 headphones to the PC and it can't find anything, but when I pair the headphones with my smartphone or laptop it works. I...
  5. PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth: I got an Xbox usb cable, updated the firmware, and have a new PC alienware. The controller is bluetooth capable, as described on https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc I've done the PC's bluetooth troubleshooter...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has

Bluetooth suddenly disappears from windows 10 - "this pc doesn't have bluetooth" but it has: Hi guys, From one day to another my bluetooth is disappeared. No toggle, no hardware detected when I try to fix with the troubleshoot. I already tried everything I found oline included unistalling the drivers and installing again, and I also fresh installed windows. The only...
  7. Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.

Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.: This has been annoying me for a while. This has been happening since January. When i connect my bluetooth to my phone it doesn't turn off itself this is just my Windows 10 which is a laptop. I removed the headphones off the BT thing and added it back and it's still not...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't show up.: Hey! I was trying to connect my keyboard via bluetooth, however it simply doesn't show up anymore. It's as if all the bluetooth drivers vanished. I cannot find them. It's not as if my device can't have bluetooth, because I could have sworn I used it before. No bluetooth...
  9. Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task scheduller auto mail sending doesn't work when the bluetooth device connect successfully: Hi everyone.. Task scheduler auto mail sending doesn't work when bluetooth device connect successfully. Is it chronical problem for Windows or what I did wrong? So I tried a lot of methods. I have a bluetooth device Is kind important? Haedphone or module? and I want to task...
  10. My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo x220 for upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7 my bluetooth doesn't work at all: I'm having some problem with bluetooth no longer working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. I've asked the lenovo over on twitter for support and they said: "Thanks for writing in to us for support. We've checked here https://lnv.gy/2IeZP09 and the X220 thinkpad...