Windows 10: bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

Discus and support bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth icon disappeared from action center, taskbar and device manager, so I think Bluetooth driver is uninstalled. so I download driver from lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tokotoko123, Jun 11, 2021.

1. bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

Bluetooth icon disappeared from action center, taskbar and device manager, so I think Bluetooth driver is uninstalled. so I download driver from lenovo support page because I'm using Lenovo ThinkPad but doesn't works. I tried to troubleshoot Bluetooth and downloaded drivers download link https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/grwt06ww.exe.but still in device manager there is no bluetooth. but it worked before. I don't know why but maybe this problem was caused by Windows Update, I think reinstalling Windows should help but idk.

:)

tokotoko123, Jun 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

MisterEd, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

1. bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before. - Similar Threads - bluetooth doesn't works

2. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth &...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth doesn't working

Bluetooth doesn't working: I do wanna connect my bluetooth earphone to my computer but I can't because there is no bluetooth icon there.https://prnt.sc/1ison1ghttps://prnt.sc/1isrg83https://prnt.sc/1isw6s4...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work: I have tried troubleshooting in the Microsoft Settings, but that didn't help fix the problem. I am running a dual-boot on my SSD. I am running Ubuntu alongside Windows. In Ubuntu, there is no problem in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so maybe this is a software issue....
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing Windows 10 one or two years ago. Few weeks ago I tried to connect Bluetooth speakers but couldn't and I tried many times but...