Windows 10: bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

Discus and support bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth icon disappeared from action center, taskbar and device manager, so I think Bluetooth driver is uninstalled. so I download driver from lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tokotoko123, Jun 11, 2021.

1. bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

Bluetooth icon disappeared from action center, taskbar and device manager, so I think Bluetooth driver is uninstalled. so I download driver from lenovo support page because I'm using Lenovo ThinkPad but doesn't works. I tried to troubleshoot Bluetooth and downloaded drivers download link https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/grwt06ww.exe.but still in device manager there is no bluetooth. but it worked before. I don't know why but maybe this problem was caused by Windows Update, I think reinstalling Windows should help but idk.

:)

tokotoko123, Jun 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

MisterEd, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before.

1. bluetooth doesn't works, but it worked before. - Similar Threads - bluetooth doesn't works

2. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  3. My Bluetooth doesn't work.

My Bluetooth doesn't work.: Attached the message that I got -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539} EventID400 Version0 Level4 Task0 Opcode0 Keywords0x4000000000000000 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2020-10-19T00:21:05.3975841Z EventRecordID353...
  4. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse doesn't work: Hello guys, I just bought the microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 for my xps 13 2-in-1 and the mouse only works for a couple of seconds. I did some research and it appears I'm not the only one with this problem. Have any of you guys found a solution to this problem or have...
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth doesn't work: I have tried troubleshooting in the Microsoft Settings, but that didn't help fix the problem. I am running a dual-boot on my SSD. I am running Ubuntu alongside Windows. In Ubuntu, there is no problem in Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, so maybe this is a software issue....
  6. bluetooth speaker work before the last update

bluetooth speaker work before the last update: Bluetooth speaker worked before the last update Oct 2019. I uninstalled the speaker and now it can not find the device. Bluetooth is on. Did the update drivers and they are up to date. Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter. Rebooted the computer. I uninstalled the speaker and now...
  7. Can't turn on bluetooth and bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn on bluetooth and bluetooth doesn't work: I recently got a new pc and everything is running fine. Except my Bluetooth doesn't work! It's really annoying because I have has good headphones that I have liked. Also if I plug in earbuds nothing happens and even if I go to the taskbar down to sound it doesn't show up. I...
  8. Bluetooth doesn't work

Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello I have Bluetooth on my laptop Dell N5010 and it was working long time ago when I had Windows 7 and I didn't try the Bluetooth after installing Windows 10 one or two years ago. Few weeks ago I tried to connect Bluetooth speakers but couldn't and I tried many times but...
  9. Bluetooth on windows 10 doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth on windows 10 doesn't work: Hi, it's been 4 moths since my bluetooth stopped working after have done an update. Now is still now working, i've tried many times to update drivers, reinstall them and every other thing i've found on the web. The bluetooth service is missing from the services list i i...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...