Windows 10: Bluetooth dongle and T12 wireless earbuds

Discus and support Bluetooth dongle and T12 wireless earbuds in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do I need a bluetooth dongle with my T12 wireless earbuds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RuthReed1, Sep 17, 2020.

1. RuthReed1 Win User

Bluetooth dongle and T12 wireless earbuds

Do I need a bluetooth dongle with my T12 wireless earbuds?

:)

RuthReed1, Sep 17, 2020

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Bluetooth dongle problem!

My problem was (got a new laptop w/ built in bluetooth) that the actual bluetooth did not connect with the PC. I didn't have audio playback problems because the bluetooth wasn't even connected to the PC. Someone on another forum said that he had a similar problem and it was due to the wireless mouse drivers he used. I also used a wireless mouse with a little receiver dongle.

Zaspera, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Floyd4201 Win User

Paring wireless earbuds

When I try to pair True Wireless Earbuds T16 to my laptop it just lists "unknown device". It shows it is connecting but then it says connection failed

Floyd4201, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth dongle and T12 wireless earbuds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth dongle T12

2. Tozo T12 Bluetooth earbuds not connecting correctly in Windows 11 Pro version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tozo T12 Bluetooth earbuds not connecting correctly in Windows 11 Pro version 21H2: Please don't tell me to reset the earbuds I have done it a dozen times already.Hardware: Processor 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11700T @ 1.4GHz, 32Mb RAMBluetooth Qualcomm QCA61x4A driver - running bluetooth HCI 9.0/LMP 9.602 bluetooth version 5Symptom: Earbuds connect but then...
  3. Tozo T12 Bluetooth earbuds not connecting correctly in Windows 11 Pro version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo T12 Bluetooth earbuds not connecting correctly in Windows 11 Pro version 21H2: Please don't tell me to reset the earbuds I have done it a dozen times already.Hardware: Processor 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11700T @ 1.4GHz, 32Mb RAMBluetooth Qualcomm QCA61x4A driver - running bluetooth HCI 9.0/LMP 9.602 bluetooth version 5Symptom: Earbuds connect but then...
  4. Tozo t12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo t12: Has the issue with Tozo T12 earbuds not producing sound in Win 11 been resolved yet ? What is he fix for the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tozo-t12/da383e16-bf42-467f-afd3-e8604911d556
  5. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop": Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-broken-for-wireless-850-desktop/28fb8600-9bd2-4a86-b5f9-a6b57fe0bd39
  6. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop": Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-broken-for-wireless-850-desktop/28fb8600-9bd2-4a86-b5f9-a6b57fe0bd39
  7. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth for new Wireless earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth for new Wireless earbuds: Hello, I got a new Wireless earbuds. And try to connect on the windows 10. It did not connect. I thought something was wrong with the earbuds so I tried to connect on the Chromebook and the phone it connected. Than I ran the Bluetooth trouble shoot on the windows 10 and this...
  9. bluetooth earbuds

bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other is never found. It worked at first but then an error happened and now I can't get it to work again....
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds: My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come out of my laptop...