Windows 10: bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

Discus and support bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hermacbh, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Hermacbh Win User

bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle?

:)

Hermacbh, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Hello,

My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken.

Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future.

Thanks,

Tenforo, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Keyboard 850

Hello!

I have a MS Wireless Keyboard 850 and my dongle got broken, where can I order a replacement dongle for it?

Thanks in advance

Tenforo, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Desktop

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Wireless 850 Desktop (keyboard and mouse) and unfortunately the USB dongle got broken.

Is it possible to order a replacement part that will work with the existing devices without buying a totally new set?

Thank you.

Tenforo, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

1. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop" - Similar Threads - bluetooth dongle broken

2. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  3. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  4. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop": Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-broken-for-wireless-850-desktop/28fb8600-9bd2-4a86-b5f9-a6b57fe0bd39
  6. bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth dongle broken for "wireless 850 desktop": Hi folks,i have a broken dongle for the "wireless 850 desktop" keyboard and mouse combo.Is there a way to order a replacement dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-broken-for-wireless-850-desktop/28fb8600-9bd2-4a86-b5f9-a6b57fe0bd39
  7. Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken: Hi, we have several kits of Wireless 900 Desktop at my work. Too often the dongle stops working. Is there any possibility to get a new dongle to work with the keyboard and mouse or do we have to through away those keyboards and mouses everytime? As faar as I've searched for...
  8. Microsoft wireless keyboard 850 dongle causes hang on startup

Microsoft wireless keyboard 850 dongle causes hang on startup: On a couple of different Window 10 machines, the USB dongle for this keyboard and mouse causes startup to hang. When I remove the dongle, startup continues as usual. I replace it when I need the keyboard for signin, and it works fine. It's really annoying - any ideas what...
  9. Bluetooth dongle and T12 wireless earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth dongle and T12 wireless earbuds: Do I need a bluetooth dongle with my T12 wireless earbuds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-and-t12-wireless-earbuds/0908d543-19e0-411e-92d2-874d876a54e5
  10. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850: Hello, My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken. Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future. Thanks, Zafar Siddiqi...