Windows 10: Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

Discus and support Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased a 5.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle that Win10 does not recognize. It is a launchstudio no. 75270 dongle. There is no driver that comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Sternklar, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:37 AM.

1. Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

Hello. I purchased a 5.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle that Win10 does not recognize. It is a launchstudio no. 75270 dongle. There is no driver that comes with the dongle. Instead, the native Win10 drivers are supposed to work with this dongle. The drivers do not launch when I insert the dongle in the USB port. How do I initiate the native Win10 drivers or otherwise get Win10 to recognize the dongle so I can use it? Thank you.

:)

Jeffrey Sternklar, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:37 AM
Thema:

Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

1. Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Dongle Recognized

2. Bluetooth Dongle Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Dongle Issue: Recently, I have bought a Bluetooth dongle for my Bluetooth-less system. I then Installed it in my system and Bluetooth finally showed up in the settings; however, the Bluetooth pairing does not work even if I made sure to make devices show up as pairable in their respective...
  3. Bluetooth dongle and window built in bluetooth

Bluetooth dongle and window built in bluetooth: Can you use both the internal bluetooth and an external bluetooth dongle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dongle-and-window-built-in-bluetooth/d77c5d45-39f8-4997-b031-bebe2dd4b031
  4. USB Bluetooth (dongle) get Windows to recognize it as a sound device

USB Bluetooth (dongle) get Windows to recognize it as a sound device: I purchased a USB Bluetooth - it connects to Windows 10 professional without issue. I connect the Bluetooth to an inexpensive Bluetooth speaker The problem is that Windows 10 does not see or recognize the speaker attached via the bluetooth dongle as a sound device. Is...
  5. Bluetooth dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth dongle: I recently bought a Bluetooth adaptor but it doesn't work, I've tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling them but it still doesn't work submitted by /u/Girl_Widda_D [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha8jlz/bluetooth_dongle/
  6. Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Dongles and Adapters: For my TV I have just replaced an older / failing Soundbar with a new one, which has Bluetooth option. Although I have a smart TV it does not have BT but I understand it is easy to add it. I would like to know what the difference is between using a simple dongle, and a BT...
  7. Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Dongle: My windows 10 pc does not have Bluetooth. Please recommend some quality Bluetooth dongle. Many thanks. submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewye1p/bluetooth_dongle/
  8. Windows 10 Settings doesn't recognize Bluetooth Dongle

Windows 10 Settings doesn't recognize Bluetooth Dongle: I have a CSR 4.0 Bluetooth dongle in one of my USB ports. I have been able to use it to connect to most IOT products but when I try to connect to my Xbox One controller it is unable. When I go into "Settings" & "Bluetooth" Windows tells me I do not have Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer

Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer: I got a bluetooth dongle, and it worked fine. It was cheap, but it did it's job. However, after a day or two of usage, Windows for some reason, doesn't want to recognize it anymore. At first I assumed it was because it was some cheap crappy dongle, but after some...
  10. Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?: It seems I cannot use Bluetooth with a new Soundbar and my smart TV as I had expected, but I understand I may be able to give the TV BT functionality with either a USB dongle or transmitter? So far the dongles I have viewed are for a PC, not a TV; and transmitters my have the...