Windows 10: Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

Discus and support Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I purchased a 5.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle that Win10 does not recognize. It is a launchstudio no. 75270 dongle. There is no driver that comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeffrey Sternklar, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

Hello. I purchased a 5.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle that Win10 does not recognize. It is a launchstudio no. 75270 dongle. There is no driver that comes with the dongle. Instead, the native Win10 drivers are supposed to work with this dongle. The drivers do not launch when I insert the dongle in the USB port. How do I initiate the native Win10 drivers or otherwise get Win10 to recognize the dongle so I can use it? Thank you.

:)

Jeffrey Sternklar, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

1. Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Dongle Recognized

2. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle: I have a YMOO long-range Bluetooth USB transmitter. It is plug-and-play. I do not have internal Bluetooth. When I installed it a month ago, it worked fine. I removed it temporarily while I waited for new earbuds, but when I tried to reinstall it, Windows keeps saying...
  3. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle: I have a YMOO long-range Bluetooth USB transmitter. It is plug-and-play. I do not have internal Bluetooth. When I installed it a month ago, it worked fine. I removed it temporarily while I waited for new earbuds, but when I tried to reinstall it, Windows keeps saying...
  4. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Dongle: I recently bought the Bluetooth dongle listed below. I've plugged it into my pc and it seems to work alright but I can only pair to devices by right-clicking the Bluetooth symbol on the taskbar. When I go into windows settings there isn't even an option to turn Bluetooth on,...
  6. Bluetooth Dongle

Bluetooth Dongle: I have a Bluetooth USB Adaptor ES-3881+ I have the software disc but when I run it an error message comes up "Err 2 occurred during installation please try to install again" I have tried several times. is there a fix or do I need to buy a new dongle. Thanks in advance...
  7. Bluetooth dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth dongle: I recently bought a Bluetooth adaptor but it doesn't work, I've tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling them but it still doesn't work submitted by /u/Girl_Widda_D [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha8jlz/bluetooth_dongle/
  8. Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Dongle: My windows 10 pc does not have Bluetooth. Please recommend some quality Bluetooth dongle. Many thanks. submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewye1p/bluetooth_dongle/
  9. Windows 10 Settings doesn't recognize Bluetooth Dongle

Windows 10 Settings doesn't recognize Bluetooth Dongle: I have a CSR 4.0 Bluetooth dongle in one of my USB ports. I have been able to use it to connect to most IOT products but when I try to connect to my Xbox One controller it is unable. When I go into "Settings" & "Bluetooth" Windows tells me I do not have Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer

Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer: I got a bluetooth dongle, and it worked fine. It was cheap, but it did it's job. However, after a day or two of usage, Windows for some reason, doesn't want to recognize it anymore. At first I assumed it was because it was some cheap crappy dongle, but after some...