Windows 10: Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home...

Discus and support Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all, It all started when I updated my HP laptop to Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912. It all seems great until I noticed that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReaganKoh Ju Ping, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home...

Dear all,

It all started when I updated my HP laptop to Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912. It all seems great until I noticed that my Bluetooth driver disappears from Device Manager, and the USB Driver 3.0 does not work properly, no matter I've tried to plug into my optical mouse, it doesn't detect anything. I've tried to update the USB driver, but it failed. Also tried to troubleshoot in Settings but it doesn't show any recommended troubleshooting. I have already rectified these issues to Feedback Hub app, and even showed the proof to them. Please solve these issues and fix them in future Windows Updates.

Thanks,

Koh Ju Ping

:)

ReaganKoh Ju Ping, Jun 13, 2019

2. Windows usb drivers issue

Hi,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are facing. Since you have checked this concern on two separate computers running different versions of Windows, there is a possibility that this can be caused by the presence of corrupted drivers
    or files in your system.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter from this article:

Automatically diagnose and fix Windows USB problems
    . This will check to make sure the files and drivers are in good condition.

If the steps provided does not resolve the issue, we would have to update the driver of the devices manually. You can refer to the following links on how to update device drivers on different versions of Windows:

Let us know of any status or progress relating to your query.

Jordan Dom, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home...

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

RIPUPATIDAR, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home...

1. Bluetooth driver and USB driver issues on Windows 10 Insider Preview version 18912 Home... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver USB

2. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth USB Host driver issue: so i was messing around with some stuff but the Bluetooth bugged out, so i checked what happened and the driver with the name "Bluetooth USB Host" is being read as "Bluetooth USB Host COM3" and that is not correct. i tried to update it and that did nothing....
  3. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth USB Host driver issue: so i was messing around with some stuff but the Bluetooth bugged out, so i checked what happened and the driver with the name "Bluetooth USB Host" is being read as "Bluetooth USB Host COM3" and that is not correct. i tried to update it and that did nothing....
  4. Bluetooth USB Host driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues: HiI am having recurring problems with a 'minirig' bluetooth speaker which works well with android devices. Once I add the speaker, it usually connects and plays fine until a system restart, which is when it won't connect, or does for a fraction of a second until I readd it. I...
  6. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues: HiI am having recurring problems with a 'minirig' bluetooth speaker which works well with android devices. Once I add the speaker, it usually connects and plays fine until a system restart, which is when it won't connect, or does for a fraction of a second until I readd it. I...
  7. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

8. Bluetooth / USB issue with Windows drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth / USB issue with Windows drivers?: I recently built a PC (a few months ago) and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home (64bit). I have this really weird Bluetooth issue where the Bluetooth keyboard/mouse work perfectly for a while (15-30 minutes?) and then suddenly both devices stop working completely....
  9. Issues with Installing Drivers with the latest insider preview update

Issues with Installing Drivers with the latest insider preview update: I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver/adapter for my PC. Before the current insider preview update, it used to work and function properly. When I installed the latest Insider Preview update for Windows 10, it stopped working and I couldn't fix it. This has happened to me...
  10. Driver Disable with Windows 10 Insider Preview 18277.1000

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Driver Disable with Windows 10 Insider Preview 18277.1000: I am trying to do latest Windows update and it warns me about driver issue but doesn't tell me driver *Confused 121210

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb driver issues windows 10 insider build