Windows 10: Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. One day while I was working without updating or restarting or anything they both dropped connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZachHudson1, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

I have a Logitech Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. One day while I was working without updating or restarting or anything they both dropped connection. I went to settings and the toggle for Bluetooth was gone. But all the devices were there. I did a search and found out how to look up my Bluetooth device in the device manager. My drivers were up to date but had a code 45 showing in the properties. After more reading, I decided it best to delete the drivers and try to reinstall them. This is where I am stuck. I downloaded the new driver for my computer by finding the model using the serial number and downloading the driver straight from the manufacturer. then I deleted the existing Bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I cant seem to recover or re-install it. I've tried detect hardware change. I've tried starting in the installation package folder file>run as admin> "./install" then a restart and nothing. I've tried a "sfc /scannow" in cmd prompt.

I need help knowing how to install new my new bluetooth drivers now that I deleted my old ones. Help!

:)

ZachHudson1, Oct 27, 2020

2. bluetooth code 45

My bluetooth suddenly stopped working and had a Code 45. It's Lenovo ideapad 110 with Qualcom Atheos Bluetooth 4.1. I searched every help forum and tried all the suggestions,. None worked, so in desperation I uninstalled it. Now when I tried to reinstall
    the driver it says I have no bluetooth installed. Any suggestions on how to reinstall it? It's inside the laptop. Thank you.

TerreCiel2, Oct 27, 2020
  3. HotShotJ6 Win User
    Bluetooth not working (code 45)

The Intel Bluetooth Device in Device Manager is not working and says code 45. I cannot see the slider for turning on Bluetooth in settings and the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show up.

HotShotJ6, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

Bluetooth device shows in disconnected state

I am unable to power on my Bluetooth device. In Device Manager I see the below error.

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

I have already tried below suggestions:

• Updating the drivers
    • Updating the Windows (via Windows Updates)
    • Bluetooth services are set as Automatic and are running.

If I click on the device location, I see

Port_#0003.Hub_#0005

Please provide a resolution to this.

AyushAarav, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager

1. Bluetooth driver code 45 in device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver code

2. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager: Don't understand how this happened, but just randomly in the middle of a video call, my Bluetooth annihilated itself out of existence to the point where my computer thinks that I don't have Bluetooth capabilities. Through a series of forums I've found that every suggestion...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager: Don't understand how this happened, but just randomly in the middle of a video call, my Bluetooth annihilated itself out of existence to the point where my computer thinks that I don't have Bluetooth capabilities. Through a series of forums I've found that every suggestion...
  4. Bluetooth disappeared in the middle of call, on/off button gone, Code 45 in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Code 45

Bluetooth Code 45: Hello, I have been using a Bluetooth keyboard so I can position my laptop screen higher up when working from home. It stopped working abruptly mid-email, and on investigation it appears that Bluetooth is no longer connected on my laptop. When I go through Device Manager...
  6. Bluetooth not working code 45

Bluetooth not working code 45: The Intel Bluetooth Device in Device Manager is not working and says code 45. I cannot see the slider for turning on Bluetooth in settings and the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar does not show up....
  7. Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter

Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter: I disabled the device for my Xbox One Wireless Adapter, listed as "USB Input Device" in my Device Manager. Restarted my computer and went back into my device manager to re-enable the device. However, the device didn't show up. When I select "Show Hidden Drivers", I can see...
  8. No bluetooth driver in device manager

No bluetooth driver in device manager: I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere....
  9. Code 45 Devices Nightmare

Code 45 Devices Nightmare: About a month ago. I encountered some problems with my Toshiba Satillite L15W-B1302 running Windows 10 Home x64. I rolled it back to an earlier restore point, which fixed the issue I was having, but created a whole host of new issues including my touchscreen ceasing to work....
  10. device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia: currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/3e4e6760-c9af-49e1-9018-c68a96c50c55