Windows 10: Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged...

Discus and support Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenova Yoga laptop that continuously looses bluetooth and all connectivity related... how can i fix this?B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tct365, Jan 4, 2019.

1. tct365 Win User

Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged...

I have a Lenova Yoga laptop that continuously looses bluetooth and all connectivity related... how can i fix this?B

:)

tct365, Jan 4, 2019

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi Azrudi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged...

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged...

1. Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver continuously

2. Bluetooth continuously disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth continuously disconnecting: My Bluetooth headset is getting continuously disconnected in windows 11.The headset get disconnects when the sound is offwhen an audio pauses and takes time to reconnects. The headset had never disconnected when a sound is playedwhen a audio is played through headset but gets...
  3. Bluetooth continuously disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth continuously disconnecting: My Bluetooth headset is getting continuously disconnected in windows 11.The headset get disconnects when the sound is offwhen an audio pauses and takes time to reconnects. The headset had never disconnected when a sound is playedwhen a audio is played through headset but gets...
  4. Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed: Hello, My bluetooth Keyboard Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard or something like that suddenly started performing different actions to what the buttons were meant to do earlier today. F3, instead of turning the volume down, performed the same action as pressing Control+F....
  5. Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth

Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth: I am having the following bugs through several different trouble shooting steps. I have intermittent flashing of code-10 on my intel Bluetooth driver and have performed the following steps to no avail: 1 regular trouble shoot 2 uninstall 3 select generic install from the...
  6. Bluetooth Devices and drivers removed unintentionally

Bluetooth Devices and drivers removed unintentionally: Hello, I am using LENOVO Laptop YOGA 300-11IBR. I used Bluetooth on my Laptops but thinking to update the latest version I removed all the Bluetooth drivers and everything related to it. when I try to download and reinstall I could not. May you kindly advice please as I am...
  7. Bluetooth driver removed after update

Bluetooth driver removed after update: need help in how to reinstall BlueTooth drivers on windows 10, every time it updates it takes it away... I cannot uninstall the drivers and I have restarted my laptop and done all the updates etc. please help this absurd, I never asked to be in the insiders and Microsoft...
  8. I can't disengage the screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't disengage the screen saver: Please can anyone tell me why the screen saver will not go away? I have tried the space bar, touchscreen, mouse clicks. I have to go to the task manager to get it to go off....
  9. Single click open won't disengage

in Windows 10 Support
    Single click open won't disengage: I am helping a friend transfer her files from her old laptop to a new one. Everything is done but she changed it to one click opening. While helping her with the reinstallation of her programs and data I found the single click open being confusing so I went to control...
  10. Drivers being removed - PersistAllDevicesInstalls = true

in Windows 10 Support
    Drivers being removed - PersistAllDevicesInstalls = true: Hi, One image, no need for MDT or Dell Kace\Symantec Altiris. Normally I would agree but for one model laptop in this environment most likely will not happen. In the Generalize section of unattend.xml PersistAllDevicesInstalls is set to True. Execute sysprep \oobe...