Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My bluetooth driver keeps disconecting and reconnecting. My computer says its failing to start and giving me a error code of 411, then it stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Red Giant 101, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears

My bluetooth driver keeps disconecting and reconnecting. My computer says its failing to start and giving me a error code of 411, then it stopped giving me the code and it keeps disconecting itself after 1 seconed and coming back the next.

:)

Red Giant 101, Jan 13, 2020

2. Bluetooth button dissapeared on Windows 10

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: The error message might result due to service associated with Bluetooth Support Service does not start. Follow the below steps to start the service:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc, hit Enter.
    • In the Services Window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth Support Service and go to
      Properties
    • Under the tab ‘Startup Type’ select as ‘Automatic’.
    • Under the option ‘Service Status’ click on ‘Start’.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
    • Restart the computer and check if it works.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears

Driver dissapeared.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows + R, and type diskmgmt.msc.

• Right click on Volume E drive.

• Select Change driver letter and paths.

• Click on Remove.

• Again right click on Volume E drive.

• Select Change driver letter and paths.

• Click on Add and ok.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears

1. Bluetooth Driver Dissapears and Reapears - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Dissapears

2. D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D:\ Drive Dissapears And Reapears: Windows seems to want to try and resolve the problem but just got stuck on an infinite loop--It restarts. Tries to solve the issue then stops the scan midway and opens windows like normal-- Then prompts me to do it all over again. Without really doing much the drive just...
  3. Bluetooth dissapear

Bluetooth dissapear: I'm running Windows 10 and I have a problem with bluetooth when I want to add a device it opens that window where I have to select a variant from the 3 and after selecting it says it looks for devices and disappears immediately ......
  4. Bluetooth just dissapeared?

Bluetooth just dissapeared?: I turned my PC on today, just like I have been for the past year or so, to find that my PC no longer supports bluetooth? There is no toggle bluetooth option in the action center, or in the bluetooth settings menu. I thought maybe my drivers glitched, so I went to my MoBo...
  5. Bluetooth randomly dissapeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth randomly dissapeared: Hey! I was working on classwork and bluetooth dissapeared. It doesn't show up on the corner menu, and when you check devices in settings the on and off switch has dissapeared. I've restarted my computer, updated the drivers, turned the systems to automatic and at this point...
  6. Bluetooth Dissapeared

Bluetooth Dissapeared: Some time ago I had an issue where bluetooth completely disappeared from my device. I chatted with a Dell agent and we linked our pc's and he fixed it quite easily. I can't remember what he did and now my device is out of warranty. I've seen that hundreds of other people have...
  7. WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities dissapear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities dissapear: I went away from my PC for a week and when I came back I am now unable to find any options or setting for my WiFi and Bluetooth. Both are from my motherboard ROG STRIX Z-370 G GAMING WIFI AC. I have tried both troubleshooters and in regards to the bluetooth it doesn't even...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared

Windows 10 Bluetooth dissapeared: Earlier today I was listening to some music and viewing a pdf when suddenly my headphones made a disconnecting sound. I use Sony WH CH 500 headphones which worked fine with my system before but now it would seem I don't have bluetooth. There is no bluetooth in the device...
  9. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...
  10. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...