Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I first got my PC, I would connect my Airpods and PS4 controller through bluetooth, but for a couple months now, bluetooth hasn't worked for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshMiranda2, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10

When I first got my PC, I would connect my Airpods and PS4 controller through bluetooth, but for a couple months now, bluetooth hasn't worked for me and I checked in device manager and it gave me this error. Any thoughts on how to fix it ?

:)

JoshMiranda2, Oct 11, 2020

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Robo Win User
    Bluetooth driver code 10 device cannot start in Windows 10

Recently my Bluetooth driver has abruptly stopped working.

It is an Intel Wireless Bluetooth and it displays this error:

Code:
    This device cannot start. (Code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

My attempted solutions:

• Reinstalled my driver (several times) in Device Manager and also used Intel Driver & Support Assistant.
    • Restarted all Bluetooth services in Services and set them to automatic startup then restarted my computer.
    • Uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and restarted my computer, but it still was still not fixed.
    • Used the Windows Bluetooth troubleshoot, but it didn't say that I needed a Bluetooth driver update.

After all of these attempts, it would still return and display Code (10). Occasionally, the Device Manager window would quickly flicker the Bluetooth from working to display the error message before finally stopping on the error message. I am also not using a USB device to connect for Bluetooth. All of the troubleshooting options that I have used say that my Bluetooth driver is up to date and does not require an update. Windows Defender Security Center also detected an issue with the "Device Performance & Health" but its troubleshooter only asked me to restart my computer which did not work.

I am on a Windows 10 computer. This was not the result of a Windows update.

4. Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start

This driver has been working for awhile, seems like it stopped working within the last two weeks, is there a known issue tied to a specific windows update or other related issue?

The following troubleshooting has been attempted:

Do observe the drive installed but has the following error message in Device Manager "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE.

Although not likely material, ibtfw.dat has all "Unknown" for provider, file version, etc.

Alternative problem code is "0000000A"

Problem status is "C000009E"

Device Power State "D3", does not seem to mention PDCAP_WAKE_FROM_D3_Supported

Attempted a SHIFT reboot.

No concerning results with:

• run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    • run Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    • DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • type sfc /scannow
    Reviewed:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

https://communities.intel.com/thread/110632

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/4adjux/bluetooth_problems_in_windows_10/

RT01100111, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10

1. Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver error

2. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Hello! Now, I have another problem. Bluetooth doesn't want to work. In the device manager, next to Intel Wireless Bluetooth, there is a small yellow triangle exclamation mark inside. And this error code greets me: This device cannot be started. Code: 10...
  3. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Hello! Now, I have another problem. Bluetooth doesn't want to work. In the device manager, next to Intel Wireless Bluetooth, there is a small yellow triangle exclamation mark inside. And this error code greets me: This device cannot be started. Code: 10...
  4. Bluetooth adapter device cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth adapter device cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Iam using 64bit windows 10 and after some update, I started experiencing problems with my Bluetooth adapter driver IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. so I cannot connect any Bluetooth device to my laptop. I tried re-installing the adapter driver by removing it entirely from my...
  5. Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE": Hi, My Bluetooth is not working I checked it out and it says fist in the troubleshoot to check Bluetooth radio status. I checked the Device Manager and clicked on my IntelR Wireless BluetoothR and it came up with "This device cannot start. Code 10...
  6. Intel Bluetooth adapter cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Intel Bluetooth adapter cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Windows 10 pro GA-Z97-D3H motherboard Intel adapter that doubles as both wifi, and bluetooth. Over the last few days, my bluetooth adapter has failed a number of times. When it fails, there is no bluetooth icon, nothing can connect to bluetooth, and the device shows with...
  7. Bluetooth STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Bluetooth STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Recently I've had a problem with the Bluetooth on my computer. I haven't been able to connect any devices. When I went to the device manager I found this error code "This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" I've found a few other pages on advice on...
  8. Intel(r) trusted executed engine interface STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE CODE 10...

Intel(r) trusted executed engine interface STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE CODE 10...: installed Win 10 ON CLEAN MOTHERBOARD and new hard disk now getting this error.. disabled and enabled but same result..would re-installing usb windows 10 help...
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start: This driver has been working for awhile, seems like it stopped working within the last two weeks, is there a known issue tied to a specific windows update or other related issue? The following troubleshooting has been attempted: Uninstall driver Use default windows driver...
  10. Intel management engine interface code 10 error (STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel management engine interface code 10 error (STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE): Hello, I am running Windows 10 in my computer. When I tried to wake up my PC (by moving the mouse) from sleep mode, the PC shuts down and rebooted itself. In a normal circumstance, after I move the mouse, the PC prompted me the login screen almost immediately....