Windows 10: Bluetooth driver fail regularly

Discus and support Bluetooth driver fail regularly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth driver suddenly stops working once in a few day but, even adding external Bluetooth doesn't help. I have wireless beats earphones,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Geghard, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Geghard Win User

Bluetooth driver fail regularly

My Bluetooth driver suddenly stops working once in a few day but, even adding external Bluetooth doesn't help.
    I have wireless beats earphones, sometimes I experience delay or such things so I restart the Bluetooth and the voice is fixed but, sometime Bluetooth doesn't turn on and after that nether reinstalling driver nor reinstalling windows doesn't work. Usually it starts working again by chance. I used to think it's a hardware issue but even after adding external Bluetooth I don't see any Bluetooth driver on device list. I'm really confused how is it possible to have an error that is not software or hardware issue.!
    (My laptop is MSI GE60 2PC apache, whit windows 10 pro x64)

thanks...

:)

Geghard, Jun 25, 2016

2. Keyboard not working when using the bamboo ink stylus

the same thing happens to me too, it's the bluetooth driver's fault with windows 10 if you keep the pen not associated with the bluetooth you do not have the functions of the key above but it works
    regularly

Marco_4526, Jun 25, 2016
  3. How to Disable "Connection Failed Connection Unavailable"

Exactly the same issue here. Bought the 808 for camera only

I have no SIM card and camera is in off-line mode. No WIFI, No Bluetooth, No anything, etc.

No other apps running. I also get the same

"Connection Failed-Connection Unavailable" message regularly and it's annoying

smeggypants, Jun 25, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth driver fail regularly

1. Bluetooth driver fail regularly - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver fail

2. Windows fails to install drivers for bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fails to install drivers for bluetooth headphones: Trying to pair my bluetooth headphones but it searches windows update for a driver for a long time then gives up, cant find a driver for it anywhere....
  3. Windows fails to install drivers for bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fails to install drivers for bluetooth headphones: Trying to pair my bluetooth headphones but it searches windows update for a driver for a long time then gives up, cant find a driver for it anywhere....
  4. Bluetooth audio drivers failing with Bose QC45 headphones

Bluetooth audio drivers failing with Bose QC45 headphones: Hi. I have a problem that is driving me absolutely insane. For many years, I used a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones for my conference calls. I would turn the headphones on, jump on the call, and everything would work fine. I recently 'upgraded' to a set of new QC45...
  5. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps failing: Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware...
  6. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

Bluetooth driver keeps failing: Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware...
  7. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth drivers keep failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drivers keep failing: So after having my keyboard and speaker connected for about 20 or so minutes Bluetooth will cut off and disconnect all of my devices. When this happens the on/off button disappears and there is no way to connect my devices.I have tried troubleshooting by reinstalling the...
  9. Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories: I am trying to restore my Documents to its default location from one of the volumes and getting this when I hit "Restore Default". Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under "I:\System Volume Information". Access is defied. It is a permissions thing, but when...
  10. Folder Redirection Failed: Failed to build the list of regular subfolders

in Windows 10 News
    Folder Redirection Failed: Failed to build the list of regular subfolders: [ATTACH] If you configured a new GPO which redirects User folders to a new network share, or you click on Reset default location under Windows File Explorer or Folder Options, you receive a message – Folder Redirection Failed, Failed to build [...] This post Folder...