Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vdunigan, Oct 17, 2018.

1. vdunigan Win User

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420?

:)

vdunigan, Oct 17, 2018
  2. NivekllaH Win User

Dell Latitude E4310, missing driver, Windows 10

Hello,

I started with a fully functional Dell Latitude E4310 (circa 2011) with Windows 7 pro. Microsoft get windows 10 app came up all green for upgrading to Windows 10. Upgraded, and the laptop became very slow. It's basically become unusable. Before you ask -
    it has 8Gb RAM.

Investigation (too little too late):

I'm missing one driver after upgrading.

Device type: Other devices

Manufacturer: Unknown

No idea what this device might be or if it's related to my performance issues. Should have made a list before upgrading.

Now (again, too little too late), I check Dell's website - for drivers. They have no plans to support Latitude E4310 with Windows 10.

So. Other than _running_ back to Windows 7 as fast as I can, does anyone have any suggestions?

NivekllaH, Oct 17, 2018
  3. No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Get bluetooth to work on Dell latitude e6410 Windows 10

Hi Jay,

I appreciate your efforts and time.

Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

It may not be compatible with Windows 10.

Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/latitude-e6410/drivers

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Connect to Bluetooth devices:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Bluetooth. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

1. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Dell

2. Drivers for the device Bluetooth Peripheral Device for Windows 10 64 bit on Dell Latitude...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for the device Bluetooth Peripheral Device for Windows 10 64 bit on Dell Latitude...: The device manager lists this device as "other devices" without drivers.The Hardware IDs are:BTHENUM\{594a34fc-31db-11ea-978f-2e728ce88125}_VID&00010075_PID&0100 BTHENUM\{594a34fc-31db-11ea-978f-2e728ce88125}_LOCALMFG&0002...
  3. Dell Latitude 7390

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  4. Dell Latitude 7390

Dell Latitude 7390: My laptop does not boot, if it does it shows some random screen and says date and time not set and when i try to set it, it does not work. Somehow after the laptop boots up it lags and shuts down on its own. The keyboard of the laptop does not work, so i have to use an...
  5. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  6. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  7. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Dell latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  9. Dell latitude e7470

Dell latitude e7470: I bought 2 dell latitude e7470 broken screen no hdd no ssd . Guess no os I got os recovery downloading windows 7 pro 64 from dell but will it work I'm planning on plugging usb in . Then f12 I believe. Not sure I'm a noob. Any help thank you for your time . Plus one e7470 on...
  10. Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing on Dell Latitude 15" 5584: I have a Dell Latitude 15" 5584 running Windows 10 Pro. Recently, the Bluetooth system tray icon disappeared. I checked the Device Manager, but couldn't find Bluetooth in it. In Dell's EFI settings, Bluetooth is enabled. So why can't I see it in Windows?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. descarga gratis sim card driver dell latitude e6420 windows 8