Windows 10: Bluetooth driver for Linux.

Discus and support Bluetooth driver for Linux. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoFine409, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

:)

SoFine409, Mar 22, 2020
  2. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver for Linux.

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

1. Bluetooth driver for Linux. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver Linux

2. Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver: I have a Toshiba Satellite P750-103 and yesterday my bluetooth stopped working. I went to the settings and saw this from microsoft:So, I followed this steps and I'm pretty sure I have done this before but after restarting, it disappeared. It was not on device manager anymore,...
  3. Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver: I have a Toshiba Satellite P750-103 and yesterday my bluetooth stopped working. I went to the settings and saw this from microsoft:So, I followed this steps and I'm pretty sure I have done this before but after restarting, it disappeared. It was not on device manager anymore,...
  4. Bluetooth Driver

Bluetooth Driver: I just got a bluetooth keyboard, and I need to download bluetooth drivers, I've looked all over microsoft site, goggled everything I can think of, and found absolutely nothing ! It's ridiculous,So if anyone out there can help me with the driver, that would be really great, I...
  5. Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth drivers: It seems that just recently, slimdrivers has found a bluetooth driver for my computer. I have been using bluetooth on my computer for some time, without any problems. I went ahead and installed the driver, just to see what it was, and i now have an application called realtek...
  6. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: hi,i don't see any Bluetooth on my bdevice manager.my pc is Lenovo thinkcenter i7 4th gen m93p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/29d03cd7-f5ee-44ad-b0db-06d17bf30f96
  7. Bluetooth driver

Bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ? My computer is running on Windows 10 at is Lenovo Ideapad S340 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/31bddb6c-d256-40b6-bea1-a41f76b03a34
  8. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: my computer divice manager open after show hidden dvices press bluetooth no coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/5628e347-2265-458b-83ed-43607edacefe
  9. Bluetooth Driver

Bluetooth Driver: Two days ago the Bluetooth driver on my Acer laptop just disappeared. I can't find it anywhere, I've already updated my Windows 10 and still am unable to find the Bluetooth driver. I haven't deleted anything or any programs. I also don't know what to do, it's very irritating...
  10. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: I reset my Toshiba satellite c655 with windows 10 and Bluetooth driver is missing, and I'm having a hard time finding out what driver package to install and how eg. windows or Toshiba support....