Windows 10: Bluetooth driver help please

Discus and support Bluetooth driver help please in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i install it didn't do anything so i uninstall it still no luck all im doing this because i want to use my ps4 controller wireless to my pc ^_^ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmirAcle, Jan 2, 2016.

1. AmirAcle Win User

Bluetooth driver help please

i install it didn't do anything so i uninstall it still no luck all im doing this because i want to use my ps4 controller wireless to my pc ^_^

AmirAcle, Jan 2, 2016
  2. AmirAcle Win User

hey i think i found something i think mine is Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth because i found on google while searching Download Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth Driver v7.2.0.65 for Windows 7 that driver is same version that has on asus and only its for windows 7 but i found it for windows 8 might work?

AmirAcle, Jan 2, 2016
  3. AmirAcle Win User
    I was right i fix it!!!!!!!!!!

AmirAcle, Jan 2, 2016
  4. ajtronic Win User

Nice. Make sure you mark this thread as "Solved"

ajtronic, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bluetooth driver help please - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver help

2. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  3. Bluetooth problem. Please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem. Please help.: Greetings, dear microsoft community/support.This unfortunate happening has occured this morning,I was minding my own buisness on a totally fine and virus free websiteWhen my bluetooth mouse suddenly disconected without any apparent reason.So i went on to check on the settings...
  4. Bluetooth Driver Help

Bluetooth Driver Help: So, my Bluetooth driver was having problems when connecting a controller, after connecting I would be fine and do my own thing for a while, next thing I know the connection stops working and I could no longer turn bluetooth on or off. So I check the bluetooth drivers and the...
  5. Bluetooth???(please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth???(please help): I was playing a game on my laptop and my wireless mouse stopped working. I turned off Bluetooth then the switch to turn it back on disappeared from settings and actions center. It’s somehow removed from my computer. If you have any ideas on how to get it back please comment....
  6. CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

CODE 10 ON BLUETOOTH DRIVER PLEASE HELP!!!!: hellooo This problem started the other day i went to play one of my favorite games with my xbox controller and nothing. Theres a yellow triangle and with the code 10 power failure. after looking online for some fix. by updating drivers windows says everthing is up to date....
  7. Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP

Uninstalled my bluetooth driver, PLEASE HELP: HI, I uninstalled my Bluetooth driver by following a procedure on google because I cant connect my Bluetooth headphones, so I searched on google and it says that it will automatically re-install after uninstalling and restarting the my computer, but it didn't. Is there a way...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. DRIVER PLEASE HELP

DRIVER PLEASE HELP: Every time I upload to Windows 10 my computer configuration was internet is blown. Bluetooth drivers are not uploading properly. All internet is disabled with the ethernet. Please help...
  10. Driver Help, Please

Driver Help, Please: I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, L855S 5136NR, that Toshiba does not support for Win10. Original OS, Win8. Running great on Win10, build 1511, but desperately need a wifi and display (graphics) driver for Build 1607. Current drivers are wifi (Realtek 8188c) Graphics...