Windows 10: Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off

Discus and support Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The bluetooth shows that it is installed in device manager but only showing "Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth" and nothing else. Usually when I can connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanzoDon, Nov 30, 2020.

1. DanzoDon Win User

Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off

The bluetooth shows that it is installed in device manager but only showing "Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth" and nothing else. Usually when I can connect it shows the devices that have previously connected as well.

I have tried disabling, uninstalling and reinstalling from official webisite, troubleshooting, basically anything on the microsoft support page and still no fix. I'm hoping there is some type of fix.

The laptop is called ASUS Vivobook X512DA

:)

DanzoDon, Nov 30, 2020
  2. JoLade Win User

Bluetooth will not turn on

Hi I have a brand new Dell PC with Windows 10, Bluetooth was working fine for the first few days but it seems following an upgrade it is now not working. I've followed steps to check the latest drivers are installed for Bluetooth and for the specific device
    I'm trying to connect to, but still when I go into Device Manager, Bluetooth, it says Bluetooth is not turned on - when I click 'add Bluetooth or other device' it tries and says 'Bluetooth couldn't connect' and sends me back around the same suggestions to
    check the latest drivers are installed etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoLade, Nov 30, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off

1. Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver installed

2. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  3. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-turned-off-and-theres-no-option-to/d3ad3a03-1605-4fb3-8538-2a9d1097c504
  4. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing

Bluetooth Turn on/Off Option missing: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  6. Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared

Bluetooth turn on off option disappeared: I was using my Lenova Desktop Ideapad 330S today on a Zoom using my Bose Earbuds via bluetooth call. After that I took a break and when I went to go back on another Zoom Call. I could no longer link the Earbuds. I then noticed that no bluetooth devices could link to my...
  7. Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option to turn Bluetooth on and off just disappears?: I can't connect any devices to my PC via Bluetooth, because apparently I have my Bluetooth turned off. But the switch to turn Bluetooth on and off is just gone. I saw another reddit post from a few months ago where someone had the same issue, with the same image that I...
  8. How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?

How do I turn on Bluetooth If there's no Option to turn Bluetooth on/off?: I'm trying to connect to a device With bluetooth on And it keeps showing this: [ATTACH] Its telling me bluetooth is turned off and not giving me an option to turn it on. I tried the notification centre.[ATTACH] I tried to do it from device manager in control panel, but the...
  9. Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.

Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on.: Bluetooth has turned off and there's no option to turn it back on. Some specifics: HP Envy Laptop 17-ae1xx running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1862.387. All updates have installed successfully. Win10 was upgraded from Win8.1 but was later reinstalled fresh. Platinum...
  10. lynx1010b Bluetooth turned off, no option to turn it on.

lynx1010b Bluetooth turned off, no option to turn it on.: Hi, I have no access to Bluetooth on my Linx 1010b tablet, running Windows 10 1803 This worked until a few days ago, now when I go to settings and search for Bluetooth, I see Bluetooth is turned off. There is no icon for Bluetooth in the action center, and no button in...