Windows 10: Bluetooth driver is broken for windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth driver is broken for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, i have a problem with my Bluetooth on my tablet. if i look to the details i see for the Bluetooth: can not be started (code 10)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by iRobot2018, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Bluetooth driver is broken for windows 10

hello,

i have a problem with my Bluetooth on my tablet. if i look to the details i see for the Bluetooth:

can not be started (code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

i tried a few times to uninstall and then install the driver and i did run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. but it still doesn't work.

please help me

kind regards,

r.h.

:)

iRobot2018, Nov 5, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 5, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Bluetooth driver is broken for windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth driver is broken for windows 10

1. Bluetooth driver is broken for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver broken

2. My bluetooth driver has broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth driver has broken: I was trying to connect a Bluetooth controller to my computer to play a game, and when I connected the controller my Bluetooth stopped working. To fix the issue I tried to update drivers. This did not work. I tried to restart my computer, delete and reinstall the driver, roll...
  3. My bluetooth driver has broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth driver has broken: I was trying to connect a Bluetooth controller to my computer to play a game, and when I connected the controller my Bluetooth stopped working. To fix the issue I tried to update drivers. This did not work. I tried to restart my computer, delete and reinstall the driver, roll...
  4. My bluetooth driver has broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth on Windows broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on Windows broken: I am using an HP laptop, with the latest updates. Most of the time I don't get anything when searching for new Bluetooth devices. Sometimes an unknown device is displayed and when I try to connect I get a timeout message. Is there a way for the Bluetooth device to work...
  6. Bluetooth on Windows broken

Bluetooth on Windows broken: I am using an HP laptop, with the latest updates. Most of the time I don't get anything when searching for new Bluetooth devices. Sometimes an unknown device is displayed and when I try to connect I get a timeout message. Is there a way for the Bluetooth device to work...
  7. Bluetooth on Windows broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth in Windows 10, broken

Bluetooth in Windows 10, broken: I am trying to use Bluetooth to connect an Agilent multimeter communication module to Windows 10. I am running an HP Omen laptop. Most of the time I don't get anything when searching for new Bluetooth devices. Sometimes an unknown device is displayed and when I try to connect...
  9. Bluetooth in Windows 10, Broken?? Fix??

Bluetooth in Windows 10, Broken?? Fix??: Trying to use Bluetooth to connect a Agilent Keysight U1177A multimeter communication module to windows 10. I am running an HP Omen Laptop, with most recent patches and upgrades. I have updated the driver for the Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 adapter to most recent available...
  10. bluetooth drivers windows 10

bluetooth drivers windows 10: I am trying to install Bluetooth on my laptop , downloaded the Bluetooth drives program , the program is shown in programs but I can't find the drivers any where . not in device manager , no ware . help anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth driver is broken