Windows 10: bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21

Discus and support bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello I have been using my air pod pros with this laptop, and it suddenly stopped working. I've gone into my settings and there was no option to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DNL WiseGuy, Jun 23, 2020.

1. bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21

hello

I have been using my air pod pros with this laptop, and it suddenly stopped working. I've gone into my settings and there was no option to turn on my Bluetooth. I've also gone into my device manager and I don't have any Bluetooth driver that I can find. I don't want to go onto the internet and download some random one that doesn't work. I'm hoping someone will know where I can actually find and install the correct Bluetooth driver.

:)

DNL WiseGuy, Jun 23, 2020

2. Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the logo screen already tried Alt+F10 and power up F2

Widows 10 Home 1903

OS Build 18362.175

installed 3/21/2019

Acer Aspire A315-21

AMD A4 9120 RADEON, R3 4COM 2C+2G 2.20 GHz

8GB processor

64 bit x64 base

After Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the logo screen already tried Alt+F10 and power up F2 setting Bios Boot up to Default still when it restarts stops at logo screen no keyboard or pointer control
    except Ctrl+ Alt +Del still functions (weird)

I've already been to Acer Community

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue from you great-minds ? bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21 :) Please don't tell me to re-install the ram . I'm trying not to have to do that, which was one of the suggestions from Acer also to boot up using a USB drive then I have to have another
    computer to load the USB Drive

BillyLovelace Jr, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Ho to open my acer Aspire A315-53-51MQ without Power bottom?

Ho to open my acer Aspire A315-53-51MQ without Power bottom?

Dr.Md.Muktadir Rahman, Jun 23, 2020
  4. bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21

Bluetooth driver is gone from my ASUS K45N

Hi Lucas,

We want to know more about the issue with the missing Bluetooth driver. Please answer the questions below:

• Which update was done to your touch pad?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried downloading the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's support site?

We'll wait for your response.

Robert Caw, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21

1. bluetooth driver is gone on my aspire A315-21 - Similar Threads - bluetooth driver gone

2. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  3. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  4. Acer Aspire A315-24PT HID-compliant touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-24PT HID-compliant touch screen driver missing: After a recent factory reset, the touchscreen is no longer functioning and the driver has been removed from the list. Can someone point me directly to the location where I can get the driver? I cannot find it in the microsoft download center. Thank you for your help....
  5. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  6. Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire A315-54K Microphone Not Working.: Hello Dear Microsoft Community,I tried everything i saw on the internet. But the microphone is not working. For example programmes like zoom, see my microphone and there is no problem when i try to open it. But it doesn't take my sound. There are some pictures of microphone...
  7. bluetooth gone on acer aspire 5750z

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth gone on acer aspire 5750z: Bluetooth is fine before on my Acer Aspire 5057z laptop with Windows 10 64-bit. but it stopped working for no apparent reason:It disappeared from the Device Manager When I click View: Show hidden devices in Device Manager, it still does not appear I updated Windows and...
  8. My Bluetooth Drivers are gone!!

My Bluetooth Drivers are gone!!: I went to device Manager and View and show hidden devices. No Bluetooth. How do I reinstall drivers?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-drivers-are-gone/6ab024df-bbbd-415d-8d3d-bc6fc85833cc
  9. Bluetooth Driver Gone

Bluetooth Driver Gone: Hey everyone, I was using my bluetooth mouse yesterday night when suddenly it disconnected. I thought it was simply the mouse being faulty, but upon further inspection when i went to the Bluetooth page in settings it said that Bluetooth was turned off. The toggle button for...
  10. Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the...: Widows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.175 installed 3/21/2019 Acer Aspire A315-21 AMD A4 9120 RADEON, R3 4COM 2C+2G 2.20 GHz 8GB processor 64 bit x64 base After Windows updates were interrupted by WiFi outage my Acer Aspire A315-21 wont boot past the logo screen...