Windows 10: Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.

Discus and support Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Day, I am having a problem regarding with my notebook (acer e5-473 is the model) it can't detect any Bluetooth devices even though I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Acer321, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Acer321 Win User

Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.

Good Day, I am having a problem regarding with my notebook (acer e5-473 is the model) it can't detect any Bluetooth devices even though I have already update it to latest version. I had already tried to reinstall it through downloading the Bluetooth driver in my manufacturer's website but still it won't work. I am running out of ideas so if anyone knows how to fix this kindly help me.

:)

Acer321, Sep 30, 2016
  2. jgrow Win User

Bluetooth SF-LY001A driver not working after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 just updated and now my Bluetooth Audio AD2P receiver no longer works. It worked fine in Windows 10, prior to the update a few days ago. Windows 10 now recognizes the device as a Bluetooth headset and I can't change it to anything else. I have
    already installed the latest drivers which worked well prior to the upgrade.

I thought maybe the device broke, but it works fine with my Blackberry Phone and Apple IPad.

Anybody have any ideas how I can force Windows to properly recognize my device. I've already installed and uninstalled drivers numerous times, to no avail.

jgrow, Sep 30, 2016
  3. GaryBeers Win User
    Bluetooth problem after windows 10 upgrade

I have the same problem. Can't get an answer from microsoft or my computer manufacturer, ASUS. I have the same greyed out options. I tried deleting bluetooth and letting microsoft reinstalling it all. It says everything is working properly. But, can't get
    bluetooth to recognize other bluetooth devices.

GaryBeers, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.

1. Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver working

2. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  3. Bluetooth devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not working properly: Hi, I have a new pc with windows 11 pro installed. The motherboard has bluetooth built in but when i try to connect a device some of them are not showing up in the list of device that are ready to connect.All drivers in my pc are up to date, i've also tried to disinstall and...
  4. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  5. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Device not working properly.: So... I'm having an issue.I bought a generic bluetooth adapter for my PC and it keeps disconnecting my Xbox Series X controller whenever I connect it, it literally goes for 15 seconds and then disconnects. So, I looked the issue online and a solution was to go to Device...
  6. Bluetooth Device not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. devices not working properly driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    devices not working properly driver problem: Hi I am a avid gamer and got my new laptop to play with However when I treied to use my keybaord on it, the keyboard just lit up but can't press nay keys.I already restarted and fix the driver , still won't work....
  8. Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly: I'm a laptop user and decided to use a new keyboard and mouse instead of the built in keyboard and a touchpad. The keyboard is working fine but I'm having trouble using the mouse, it's updating the driver then suddenly stop working, restarting it won't do any fix, I tried...
  9. Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly

Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly: I'm a laptop user and decided to use a new keyboard and mouse instead of the built in keyboard and a touchpad. The keyboard is working fine but I'm having trouble using the mouse, it's updating the driver then suddenly stop working, restarting it won't do any fix, I tried...
  10. Bluetooth not working and can't update driver in device manager

Bluetooth not working and can't update driver in device manager: Last night my all my bluetooth devices stopped working. When I run the troubleshooter it says that my device does not have bluetooth. In the device manager I can see bluetooth if I show hidden devices, but when I click on properties it it shows nothing. All of the devices...