Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have been suffering from this for a long time... I'm using Jabra Elite 65T however there is a driver issue and it only gets connected for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tuhinbhattacharya, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work

Hi Team,

I have been suffering from this for a long time... I'm using Jabra Elite 65T however there is a driver issue and it only gets connected for Voice, Jabra Stereo doesn't work. when I reinstall the Bluetooth driver it gets connected for the first time however when restart or turn off the Bluetooth the issue comes back again and it only shows voice.

I am able to take calls using this however not able to play music and if I play music either I need to play it through laptop speakers or if I play it through my earbuds, it only plays in mono.

Adding a few screenshots as well.. Pls, let me know if you need any further details on the same.

Pls, help to resolve this.
    Thanks in advance

Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t  Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work 55258d25-068a-43b7-951c-d1b53db76b74?upload=true.jpg

Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t  Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work c1b687cf-fdbe-4ab1-9d66-5ac157e2d768?upload=true.jpg Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t  Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work 6603727e-0cad-4310-9920-472785a56a4c?upload=true.jpg

Regards, Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t  Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work 87fcb4aa-e907-4715-bee3-9d8d4abc5f1b?upload=true.png

Tuhin.

:)

tuhinbhattacharya, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Can I use any Bluetooth headset on PC? And which drivers would it use?

Hi,
    I'm not a gamer so I can't really offer an educated opinion on which wireless headset to choose, but I would suspect it would be extremely frustrating dealing with connectivity and latency issues while gaming!
    Perhaps someone else may offer more enlightenment.

I use Jabra Elite 65t for audio and communication, connectivity is hit and miss, but that seems to be an ongoing problem with Windows!

Edwin, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when the Bluetooth headset is pairing but not connecting to the PC. Thanks for the information provided by you on the post.

While working on this issue, we couldn’t find any relevant article which confirms that this particular headset can be used on a Windows PC from the manufacturer website.

However, we would like you perform this steps and check if it fix the issue.

1. Pair the Bluetooth headset to the PC.
    2. Press Windows + I key on your keyboard and select
      Devices.
    3. Select Bluetooth & other devices from the left pane, then click Sound settings from the right pane.
    4. If you see the Jabra Elite 65t listed under
      Choose your output device, then click on Troubleshoot tab.
    5. Select Headset Earphone- Jabra Elite 65t and click next.
    6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the process.
    7. Check if the issue persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work

1. Bluetooth Driver Issue Jabra Elite 65t Bluetooth Stereo Doesn't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Issue

2. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams: When using MS Teams, I am able to either use my Bluetooth headset for the "Speaker" or for the "Microphone". If I have it selected for both, then I can not hear any computer audio, but people on calls can hear me fine. If I select the Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  3. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams: When using MS Teams, I am able to either use my Bluetooth headset for the "Speaker" or for the "Microphone". If I have it selected for both, then I can not hear any computer audio, but people on calls can hear me fine. If I select the Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  4. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Casque bluetooth jabra 65t couplé ne fonctionne pas

Casque bluetooth jabra 65t couplé ne fonctionne pas: Bonjour, j'ai acheté un casque bluetooth Jabra 65T et souhaites l'utiliser avec mon ordinateur fix window 10.je parviens à le couplé et le sélectionné dans les périphériques audio mais je n'ai aucun son.Il ne donne du son que si je vais dans le panneau son -> enregistrement...
  6. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.: I'm having issues with my ComfortQ+ headphones not playing stereo sound. I've tried everything from restarting to disconnecting my headphones; to even removing the drivers manually using Device Manager. Also when I try to press 'Connect' on the dropdown menu it does nothing....
  7. Jabra 65T audio problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Jabra 65T audio problems: So for some reason when I launch a game I either can't here game audio or can't here xbox party anymore. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/AlexTheEditor1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jisztx/jabra_65t_audio_problems/
  8. Jabra Elite 65T Headphones PC no sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Jabra Elite 65T Headphones PC no sound: So I've had this issue for a few months and gave up on it but thought I'd try posting on Reddit for a possible fix. My Bluetooth headphones are paired with the PC and connect successfully. I can select them as the output device but no sound comes through. If I 'remove device'...
  9. jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device

jabra elite active 65t not showing as playback device: Hi, I have paired jabra elite active 65t but they are not showing in the playback devices options. What am I missing? I read other threads and other users could see the headshet greyed, but I´m not even able to do it... If you can help, it´d be much appreciated...
  10. How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite)

How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite): The Problem Your Jabra Elite Sport or e-series headset is not showing up in the available bluetooth devices list in Windows 10 but is working fine on your smartphone or iDevice. The Cause This is because Jabra products are designed to use the newest bluetooth protocol...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows jabra bluetooth driver error