Windows 10: Bluetooth driver issue

Discus and support Bluetooth driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth icon not visible after updating to windows10. Tried disabling / enabling the driver Tried uninstalling reinstalling the driver Tried sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamakshArjani, May 18, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver issue

Bluetooth icon not visible after updating to windows10.

Tried disabling / enabling the driver

Tried uninstalling reinstalling the driver

Tried sfc scannow

Tried updating windows to the fullest

All with restarting the pc after every change.

Next what to do?

Model No. HP 630 LAPTOP

Bluetooth type already there : Qualcomm Atheros 3.0 Bluetooth adapter

:)

SamakshArjani, May 18, 2020

2. Bluetooth issues with the driver.

Hi,

We would like to know more about your Bluetooth driver concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is the Bluetooth driver detected under Device Manager?

Meanwhile, you can consider removing/uninstalling the Bluetooth driver from the Device Manager and then restart your computer. In that way, the system will automatically install the generic Bluetooth driver.

To uninstall the Bluetooth driver, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right-click the Bluetooth driver, and then select Uninstall. (Note: If the driver is not located in Bluetooth, then you can look for it under
      Other devices.)
    • Restart your computer.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 18, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, May 18, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver issue

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver issue

1. Bluetooth driver issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver issue

2. Bluetooth Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Issues: I powered on my computer today and I kept hearing the windows disconnect noise. About every 10 second I get a do-do. I went into my sound mixer and saw that my system sound kept popping up and disappearing. I went to device manager to find out what device was disconnecting...
  3. Bluetooth Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Issue: In Window 10 Bluetooth problem occurs I try my best several times to install an updated driver but not working. Window 10 are running well and performed all tasks is well all features performed well but my issue is not big please suggest any solution to solve my problem. I...
  4. Bluetooth Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Issue: In Window 10 Bluetooth problem occurs I try my best several times to install an updated driver but not working. Window 10 are running well and performed all tasks is well all features performed well but my issue is not big please suggest any solution to solve my problem. I...
  5. Bluetooth Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Driver Issues

Bluetooth Driver Issues: [ATTACH] I was having bluetooth issues, so I decided to try and remove my bluetooth device, then reinstall it. However, once I hit "remove device" in picture 1, then I get "Removing device" text forever. I've tried restarting bluetooth services, disabling bluetooth in device...
  7. Bluetooth drivers issue

Bluetooth drivers issue: I was trying to remove a device when the computer locked up and then it said Bluetooth was turned off with no option to turn it on. When I did the troubleshooter, it said my computer wasn't compatible with bluetooth. Checked Device Manager, it was there under hidden icons,...
  8. Bluetooth driver issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth driver issue: I have been having an issue with my Bluetooth. When coming out of a restart I get message saying that I need to restart my machine to finish installing Bluetooth. If I restart again when it comes back up Bluetooth is not working. In Device Manager it shows an error with the...
  9. Bluetooth driver issues.

Bluetooth driver issues.: I was having trouble connecting a device with Bluetooth. I tried updating my Bluetooth driver which only made it worse by ultimately not allowing me to connect any Bluetooth devices at all. I tried uninstalling the driver with the intention of reinstalling it, obviously. I...
  10. Bluetooth driver issue !

Bluetooth driver issue !: Hello, I keep getting bluetooth stack service error. I tried uninstalling and rebooting the system so that windows can automatically install the drivers. But I have had no success in connecting new bluetooth device. When I click on pair, the device gets paired and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall windows 10 bluetooth driver