Windows 10: Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing

Discus and support Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm so annoyed hearing the sound it makes whenever it connects and disconnects. I have my Bluetooth turned on but whenever I hear the sounds, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jason Quintana, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing

I'm so annoyed hearing the sound it makes whenever it connects and disconnects. I have my Bluetooth turned on but whenever I hear the sounds, the Bluetooth icon on the bottom right side of the screen disappears and appears after a few seconds. I tried searching for methods like restarting the Bluetooth support service, repairing the Bluetooth driver, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but it still keeps disconnecting and connecting. And whenever I'm playing a game, once I hear the "disconnected sound", the game would freeze, then when the "connected sound" comes up, it would take a few

:)

Jason Quintana, Aug 20, 2021

2. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing From Settings ??

Hey guys looking for some help with my Acer E1-531 Windows 10 laptop.

The issue i'm having is my bluetooth keeps disappearing from my laptop. I use a bluetooth speaker and every few restarts all my bluetooth settings just disappear. When ever i try to search "Bluetooth" all that comes up is "Airplane Mode".

I spoke with Acer tech support and they recommended i re-install windows so i did and that worked but now a week later i'm having the same problem. I even tried installing drivers from the Acer site and after it's downloaded i still can't find anything bluetooth related.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks alot.

Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing [​IMG]

Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing [​IMG]

JohnnyKarate, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Bluetooth appear and then the driver disappear and there is no Bluetooth botton

hello I have problem with Bluetooth when I start the device sometimes I didn't have problem suddenly the Bluetooth button disappears and I check the driver from device manager others no driver I tried to install the
    driver from my laptop company official website but the problem not solved I opened blutooth troupelshotit from win 10 it said there is no blutooth driver. also, I tried to update win 10 to solve the problem but it didn't work when I restart the win10 the
    blutooth appears and the driver backs it's too weird I don't know whats the problem can anybody help me?

Joseph Y. Marquez

• Independent Advisor

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

You may try following these steps. Check this article for detailed instructions. It is written by Windows Support, so it is safe.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/929833...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

I was thinking that the problem solved but it's not I still have the same problem opened my laptop no blutooth no driver restart it the blutooth appear I follow the instruction on the first time there was corrupted
    file and successfully replaced I do it again it said there's no corrupted file please help me

moiadotoom, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing

Bluetooth disappeared

Hi Jenny,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

• Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

• Does the Bluetooth disappeared after you have started to use Wacom Bluetooth keyboard?
    Note:

• In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

• To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press
      Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.
    Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows + R
      keys on the keyboard, type services.msc
      and press OK.

• Now, find Bluetooth Support Service
      and start it

• Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service
      set the startup type as Automatic.
    Step 2:

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing

1. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing and appearing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver keeps

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing: I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop with windows 10. The Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing approximately once a month and that has been happening for 4-5 months now. I have to keep reinstalling drivers and finding ones that work. Sometimes drivers from the official Microsoft and...
  3. why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?: My bluetooth driver keeps on disappearing when ever i intend to use it.. when i troubleshoot it the troubleshoot says device doesn't have bluetooth driversi dont know how to solve this issue its just annoying...
  4. why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?: My bluetooth driver keeps on disappearing when ever i intend to use it.. when i troubleshoot it the troubleshoot says device doesn't have bluetooth driversi dont know how to solve this issue its just annoying...
  5. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.: I am running Windows 11 on a new computer and the Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing. It is not seen under the Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-keeps-disappearing/35cf2938-9ae9-4920-849b-d0fe47c6d93a
  6. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.

Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.: I am running Windows 11 on a new computer and the Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing. It is not seen under the Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-keeps-disappearing/35cf2938-9ae9-4920-849b-d0fe47c6d93a
  7. Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output: Good day!I have problem with the Bluetooth of my laptop. Whenever I try to connect a Bluetooth headphone or speaker to my laptop, the headphone sound output keeps on appearing and disappearing. How to fix this issue?...
  8. Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output

Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output: Good day!I have problem with the Bluetooth of my laptop. Whenever I try to connect a Bluetooth headphone or speaker to my laptop, the headphone sound output keeps on appearing and disappearing. How to fix this issue?...
  9. Bluetooth appear and then the driver disappear and there is no Bluetooth botton

Bluetooth appear and then the driver disappear and there is no Bluetooth botton: hello I have problem with Bluetooth when I start the device sometimes I didn't have problem suddenly the Bluetooth button disappears and I check the driver from device manager others no driver I tried to install the driver from my laptop company official website but the...
  10. Bluetooth appear and then the driver disappear and there is no Bluetooth bottom

Bluetooth appear and then the driver disappear and there is no Bluetooth bottom: hello I have problem with Bluetooth when I start the device sometimes I didn't have problem suddenly the Bluetooth button disappears and I check the driver from device manager others no driver I tried to install the driver from my laptop company official website but the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth suddenly disappears and reappear after 2 or 3 seconds