Windows 10: Bluetooth driver keeps failing

Discus and support Bluetooth driver keeps failing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Momo3390, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Momo3390 Win User

Bluetooth driver keeps failing

Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware changes, then it fixes itself.. But why do I have to do it again and again? if it's working, why it keeps failing, if it fails, why fix itself after these steps?

:)

Momo3390, Nov 28, 2022

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Nov 28, 2022
  3. jerriy Win User
    Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth driver keeps failing

1. Bluetooth driver keeps failing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver keeps

2. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.: I am running Windows 11 on a new computer and the Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing. It is not seen under the Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-keeps-disappearing/35cf2938-9ae9-4920-849b-d0fe47c6d93a
  3. Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing.: I am running Windows 11 on a new computer and the Bluetooth driver keeps disappearing. It is not seen under the Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-keeps-disappearing/35cf2938-9ae9-4920-849b-d0fe47c6d93a
  4. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps failing: Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware...
  5. Bluetooth driver keeps failing

Bluetooth driver keeps failing: Everytime I restart my computer I see my bluetooth is missing. I check the driver and it looks like something is wrong with the driver. I go to Device Management, deactivate then reactivate it so it would be OK again. Or I remove the device from the list then scan hardware...
  6. Bluetooth driver keeps on carshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver keeps on carshing: I install a recent update two days back post that my Bluetooth drivers keep on crashing. I reinstalled the drivers they crashed again then I used the get help option and did a cold reboot after which the Bluetooth on/off button was visible now the drivers crashed again and...
  7. Bluetooth driver keeps on carshing

Bluetooth driver keeps on carshing: I install a recent update two days back post that my Bluetooth drivers keep on crashing. I reinstalled the drivers they crashed again then I used the get help option and did a cold reboot after which the Bluetooth on/off button was visible now the drivers crashed again and...
  8. Bluetooth driver keeps on carshing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth drivers keep failing

Bluetooth drivers keep failing: So after having my keyboard and speaker connected for about 20 or so minutes Bluetooth will cut off and disconnect all of my devices. When this happens the on/off button disappears and there is no way to connect my devices.I have tried troubleshooting by reinstalling the...
  10. Bluetooth driver fail regularly

Bluetooth driver fail regularly: My Bluetooth driver suddenly stops working once in a few day but, even adding external Bluetooth doesn't help. I have wireless beats earphones, sometimes I experience delay or such things so I restart the Bluetooth and the voice is fixed but, sometime Bluetooth doesn't turn...