Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This morning, my PC's bluetooth driver abruptly stopped working. It has an Intel Bluetooth setup. I don't know how else to explain it other than that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielDeFelippis, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

This morning, my PC's bluetooth driver abruptly stopped working. It has an Intel Bluetooth setup.

I don't know how else to explain it other than that it keeps continuously erasing itself and coming back again. I have no buttons to turn it on or off, and I have tries uninstalling the driver and reinstalling, but it just won't even do anything. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

:)

DanielDeFelippis, Sep 2, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Sep 2, 2020
  3. MeijdenB Win User
    Bluetooth drivers not retained

Due to a malfunction, the wireless module of my Dell XPS 15 had to be replaced. Since the replacement, I'm unable to use the bluetooth which is included on the same module (Intell AC9260). I've tried the drivers suggested by Windows as well as the manufacturer specific driver and the generic chipset driver. All with the same result: It will work after the installation, but will disappear after a reboot.

After booting my laptop the bluetooth device shows in Device Management as having a problem with error code 43: "windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)". I can run the problem solver for bluetooth and the device will function normally, until a reboot.

I've put in a new SSD to be able to run a clean install of Windows-10 or even an Ubuntu installation. In both cases the bluetooth works as expected. Which points in the direction of my current Windows installation having an issue somewhere. Any ideas or suggestions to further analyze and fix the issue are appreciated since a clean install at this moment is no option.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15
    Windows version: 1909 build 18363.900
    Wireless module: Intell Wireless AC-9260
    Bluetooth driver: Microsoft 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild 160101.0800)

MeijdenB, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

1. Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Malfunctioning

2. USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth: every time I start up my pc I get "The last USB you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."..I haven't recently connected any USB.The same time this started happening I noticed my Bluetooth toggle in the Devices menu is missing, and I've...
  3. USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB malfunction and missing Bluetooth: every time I start up my pc I get "The last USB you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."..I haven't recently connected any USB.The same time this started happening I noticed my Bluetooth toggle in the Devices menu is missing, and I've...
  4. Bluetooth malfunction, no option to turn on,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth malfunction, no option to turn on,: Hi there, I need some help with my Bluetooth. I have a Dell Inspiron 14 5000, all drivers updated. I frequently get an error message that I can't connect Bluetooth devices because Bluetooth is turned off. However, on the Bluetooth settings page, there is no option to turn...
  5. Internet driver malfunction

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet driver malfunction: In my internet properties it says on everything Status: not present and I can't find the drivers from their names in task manager how do I install them please help....
  6. Bluetooth Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Malfunctioning: Windows 10 on my latest PC. After turning it on, the Bluetooth toggle switch keeps on disappearing. It returns after a restart, but starts to vanish again. It is up-to-date now....
  7. bluetooth device malfunctioning

bluetooth device malfunctioning: my bluetooth driver disappears from my laptop and i can't find it on device manager, i can't activate it, my laptop model is dell lattitude E5440. i'm in dire need of help right now kindly assist me in getting this fixed...
  8. My Bluetooth is malfunctioning!!!

My Bluetooth is malfunctioning!!!: Please watch this and let me know what I should do. It seems like my Bluetooth is disconnecting every two seconds. Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDKLGhTa2Zs...
  9. bluetooth malfunction

bluetooth malfunction: I am having problems with my bluetooth signal from win 10 to my turtlebox speaker. Plays fine for 30 minutes and then begins cutting in and out like the signal is going away. Once I shut down bluetooth on win 10 then restart it immediately, the speaker works fine for...
  10. Driver Malfunction?

Driver Malfunction?: My sons laptop is quite old, (aspire 8930) with win 10 insider preview on it. He had a problem with the dc socket being loose, so I took it to the shop and had a new one fitted. Works a treat. But I see a blue screen sad face telling me 'power driver state failure' give me a...