Windows 10: Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers?

Discus and support Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, here's what's going on and what I've tried so far. The Problem: I just built a PC with the ASRock b450m/ac motherbord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SongJiHyo, Sep 28, 2019.

1. SongJiHyo Win User

Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers?

So, here's what's going on and what I've tried so far.

The Problem:

I just built a PC with the ASRock b450m/ac motherbord https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450Mac/#Download with intel bluetooth onboard, and everything seemed to be working fine but I couldn't get my headphones (Bose qc35) to pair properly. I tested that the headphones are on the latest firmware, and have no problem pairing to other devices. I tested with another set of headphones and they were also not able to pair to the pc, but could pair to other devices. So I feel pretty confident that it's an issue on the PC end.

Troubleshooting:

When I use the builtin windows functionality to search for drivers, the most up-to-date version reported in the device manager is "21.10.1.1". Okay, newer driver, seems like an easy fix. So when I download the installer and run it, initially nothing happens; the device manager still says I have version So I try to figure out how to force the driver to install. The driver installer made a folder in program files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\drivers\ibtusb" inside this folder there are 9 sub-folders named CCP, HRP, JFP, SDP, SFP, STP, THP, WP, and WSP respectively, each of which contain .inf driver files. Failing to find any documentation about what these are or what they mean, I just decided to try them all. When I go to the device manager -> update driver -> browser my computer -> choose the driver, almost all of them say the device can't boot (which makes good enough sense for me, probably drivers for different architectures or something), but when they can't boot, the device manager does report that I'm on driver 21.10.1.1. However, the SDP and STP choices do install correctly, but, after doing so the device manager reports that it is now using driver So, I'm sort of lost here. Seemingly the manufacturers drivers aren't the version they say they are, or windows doesn't know what version they are? And windows either has earlier or later drivers that it wants to install, none of which actually work. The intel site (https://www.intel.com/content/www/u...05489/network-and-io/wireless-networking.html) has an even newer version of 21.30.0, which also hasn't worked for me. Does anyone here have any ideas?

:)

SongJiHyo, Sep 28, 2019

2. Unable to access Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as there are no drivers in Device Manager on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to access Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as there are no drivers under Device Manager after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Do let us know the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Steps:

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest drivers and updates for your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

This will help you to find the drivers for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and may help in installing the drivers.

Steps:

1. Connect to the internet (Wired internet connection).

2. Press
    Windows key and type updates.

3. Click on
    Check for updates.

4. Under
    Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.

5. Try to install the updates being shown.

Refer: Connect to Bluetooth devices

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Willem63 Win User

Bluetooth drivers not working since OVI Upgrade

Since the recent 2 upgrades from OVI Suite it seems that my bluetooth drivers are not working any more..

HP P8710 with windows Vista Business SP2.

The phone is a c5-03. V 12.0.023.C01.01 RM-697

OVI does not see the phone either using USB and/or Bluetooth..

I have:

• reinstalled OVI;
    • disable bluetooth devices and enabled them again;
    • Search the web;
    • auto install drivers but they are not recognized;
    • reboot PC;
    Any suggestions?

Willem63, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver mismatch

2. architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application: I am running Office 2010 on a new Windows 11 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I have a classic asp application which connects to Access databases. I've used the 32-bit ODBC data source manager the one in SysWOW64 to create DSNs but get the error 'The specified...
  3. architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application: I am running Office 2010 on a new Windows 11 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. I have a classic asp application which connects to Access databases. I've used the 32-bit ODBC data source manager the one in SysWOW64 to create DSNs but get the error 'The specified...
  4. Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver: I have a Toshiba Satellite P750-103 and yesterday my bluetooth stopped working. I went to the settings and saw this from microsoft:So, I followed this steps and I'm pretty sure I have done this before but after restarting, it disappeared. It was not on device manager anymore,...
  5. Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver: I have a Toshiba Satellite P750-103 and yesterday my bluetooth stopped working. I went to the settings and saw this from microsoft:So, I followed this steps and I'm pretty sure I have done this before but after restarting, it disappeared. It was not on device manager anymore,...
  6. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: hi,i don't see any Bluetooth on my bdevice manager.my pc is Lenovo thinkcenter i7 4th gen m93p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/29d03cd7-f5ee-44ad-b0db-06d17bf30f96
  7. Unable to find Bluetooth drivers

Unable to find Bluetooth drivers: There are no Bluetooth drivers listed in the device manager. I am just trying to update drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-bluetooth-drivers/c3f3b361-ada2-47e5-8d6b-68b45af16273
  8. Bluetooth driver

Bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ? My computer is running on Windows 10 at is Lenovo Ideapad S340 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/31bddb6c-d256-40b6-bea1-a41f76b03a34
  9. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: my computer divice manager open after show hidden dvices press bluetooth no coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/5628e347-2265-458b-83ed-43607edacefe
  10. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: I reset my Toshiba satellite c655 with windows 10 and Bluetooth driver is missing, and I'm having a hard time finding out what driver package to install and how eg. windows or Toshiba support....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ccp hrp jfp

2. bluttoth drivers cch hrp

3. hrp jfp thp drivers