Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect.

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled Bluetooth now it is not showing under hidden items in device manager and i am not able to connect with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarshTiwari1, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect.

I uninstalled Bluetooth now it is not showing under hidden items in device manager and i am not able to connect with it.

:)

HarshTiwari1, Apr 28, 2020

2. Bluetooth- not able to turn it on-windows 10

Hello Danie,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect.

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect.

1. Bluetooth Driver Missing _ Not able to connect. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Missing

2. Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Missing: Hello. Recently I have been trying to connect bluetooth devices to my Windows 11 computer. I have never connected devices through bluetooth to this computer before. Whenever I try to connect a device, it says it cannot be "found", even though I know that the device itself...
  3. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  4. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  6. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  7. Missing Bluetooth Drivers

Missing Bluetooth Drivers: Hi, How do I re-install bluetooth drivers for my Lenovo 10AW009PUK? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-drivers/b5649adc-caa6-4c79-96bc-09f6caaceed9
  8. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: my device didnt come with bluetooth drivers and ive searched all over the web looking for where to download it from please I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-driver/64d10d9c-f59d-4b68-81b2-835de2686fb6
  9. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: So the bluetooth is missing from my settings and my action center. I went to my devices manager and I couldn't find it so I tried downloading the bluetooth driver from Asus' website. I downloaded it but when I tried installing it it told me I couldn't replace my version of...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: I somehow messed up trying to fix my Bluetooth driver. I noticed that my Bluetooth driver wasn't working, so I tried using the "DriverToolKit" or "DriverHub" or whatever. The point is, they weren't that helpful. So I tried a risky move, I went to device manager, I...