Windows 10: Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018

Discus and support Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the update, my bluetooth driver is missing. I can't find the said driver on the Device Manager, please see attached screen capture. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jinky27, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Jinky27 Win User

Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018

After the update, my bluetooth driver is missing. I can't find the said driver on the Device Manager, please see attached screen capture.

Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018 0ab28815-1705-496e-a5ec-351ccdea2acf?upload=true.jpg

Kindly help.

Thanks!

:)

Jinky27, Oct 15, 2018

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018

Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Almost September and are the October 2018 update release in the September or October?

WenzhaoPeng2981, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018

1. Bluetooth driver missing after the latest udpate done on October 14 2018 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver missing

2. Bluetooth drivers are not showing after the patches udpate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drivers are not showing after the patches udpate: To whomever it may concern, Bluetooth drivers are not showing after the update. I tried various methods from al the sites and other blah blah blah etc. Later the same issue was spreading to one more PC. so finally we guessed the root cause is update. Did any one...
  3. Not able to login after October 2020 udpate

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login after October 2020 udpate: After installing the October 2020 update, I no longer have a string on my logon page to input my password. Instead, I have a tiny text button that reads "sign in" Clicking on it prompts me that "I need the internet for this" Clicking retry fails. Clicking cancel takes my...
  4. Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update

Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update: At the time of installation I had made sure that my laptop was running on the latest Intel graphics driver(i.e. v 25.20.100.6323) as recommended by intel... However after the feature update when I checked sound, video and game controllers flyout in device manager, there was...
  5. WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate: Hi, After Windows 10 November 14, 2018 update, My WIFI is not working. Tried reinstalling the drivers. However, no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-working-after-windows-10-november-2018/32b09c57-604e-4548-9001-79f36ca748c0
  6. Large increase in network latency after latest update (11/14/2018)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Large increase in network latency after latest update (11/14/2018): After the latest update (today, Nov 14 2018) my network latency seems to have gone through the roof. I am a composer and music producer who uses several computers to run virtual instruments that send audio data over my LAN. The machines had been running fine but they did an...
  7. Bluetooth problem with Windows 10 October 2018 update

Bluetooth problem with Windows 10 October 2018 update: Since I installed the October Update, my bluethooth keeps stopping sporadically in using Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Is this a known issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-problem-with-windows-10-october-2018/7491db0b-563c-41db-9b62-326c7a35dcdb
  8. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update: After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD for RSAT AD Users &...
  9. RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RSAT Tools Missing After October 2018 Windows 10 Update: After reading on the RSAT information page that all of the RSAT features that once needed to be installed manually are now considered "Features on Demand," I followed the instructions to add my missing utilities... or at least I tried... There is no FoD for RSAT AD Users &...
  10. Missing Unicode Star after update to 2018 October

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Unicode Star after update to 2018 October: Hi, I've just updated to Windows 10 October 2018 Update. I noticed that one of my applications which uses the Unicode U+2606 White Star (☆) no longer displays the symbol. After some investigation, it appears that while applications like Edge, Chrome, Telegram, etc display...