Windows 10: Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10. I bought this Dell 790 desktop renewed vis Amazon. Juts tried to add a bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonCampbell-Martin, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10

Hi

Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10. I bought this Dell 790 desktop renewed vis Amazon. Juts tried to add a bluetooth accessory and cant find a bluetooth icon to switch on or off. Check with the Dell support page. Says after updating to windows 10 this device will not work with bluetooth. Tried to look for a Bluetooth driver but cant find on on the pc

can anyone help please

Thx Sharon

:)

SharonCampbell-Martin, Oct 13, 2020

2. Can a Dell Optiplex 790 tower (service tag: 5G5SNS1) run Windows 10?

I am in the process of upgrading my computers to Windows 10. My sister moved in with me and she saved the executable for the free upgrade to Windows 10 from Microsoft from 2016 and told me that it still works in 2019. I already upgraded my laptop.

I know that a Dell Optiplex 780 has display issues with Windows 10, but that has an Intel Q45/Q43 graphics and some Windows 10 updates cause 16:9 resolutions to not be available. It is hit or miss with each major update. Other than that, Windows 10 works great!

The Dell Optiplex 790, on the other hand, has an Intel HD graphics. Do not recall which one so I included the service tag: 5G5SNS1

My main concern with the 790 is 16:9 resolutions. Technically the 790 is just one step up from the 780, but it is more being that the 790 is a tower and the 780 is a smaller flat desktop.

How will Windows 10 work as far as graphics go on the 790?

Ornithophilia, Oct 13, 2020
  3. fuzballer Win User
    windows 10 pro on my dell optiplex 790

what do I need to run windows 10 pro on my dell OptiPlex 790 without problems with applications, etc?

fuzballer, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10

Deployment Issue - MDT 2013 / OptiPlex 790 / Driver Injection

I'm trying to successfully deploy Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex 790 in my lab environment in order to push Windows 10 out to several of these PCs currently in production. Despite the fact that Dell does not offer a driver pack for Windows 10 for the 790, an upgrade to Windows 10 using the Windows Update method works fine; however, when I run a LiteTouch install, the keyboard and mouse do not work unless I am using a PS2 keyboard and mouse.

Upon further investigation, I found that the "USB Root Hub" device drivers are not properly installed on the deployed OptiPlex 790. My steps for a solution thus far have produced no meaningful results. I have tried the following:

1. From a working installation of Windows 10 on an OptiPlex 790, performed a full driver backup/export and imported into MDT 2013 Out-of-Box Driver folder for model-specific-injection task sequence. After deployment completed successfully with 0 errors and 0 warnings, the drivers are still not loaded and keyboard/mouse are nonfunctional.

2. Created an application package to silently install Intel Chipset during the LiteTouch OS installation, which includes the proper USB drivers for the OptiPlex 790. Results are the same; yet if I run the install after deployment, the drivers are installed successfully.

I'm just about out of ideas on this one, but I KNOW there has to be something that can work. It doesn't make sense that a manual install of the chipset can produce positive results but the same cannot be said for a LiteTouch deployment.

Any help or useful input on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

FunkiNATEr, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10

1. Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver missing

2. Query : How to enable secure boot in dell optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query : How to enable secure boot in dell optiplex 790: Hi,My bios mode is UEFI. I want to install Windows 11. but secure boot state is unsupported. I am using dell optiplex 790. help me for to enable secure boot....
  3. Dell OptiPlex 790 optical drive not working

Dell OptiPlex 790 optical drive not working: I have upgraded ten 10 Dell OptiPlex 790 DT's to Windows 10. The optical drives DVD/RW show up but only two will read DVD movies. Spins, makes noise and shuts down. A couple of these drives will read a CD. A couple of the drives will read a Dell installation disk. Seems to be...
  4. Mouse and keyboard lock on Windows 10 on HP envy and Dell Optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard lock on Windows 10 on HP envy and Dell Optiplex 790: It seems that after the most recent update of Win 10 my PCs randomly lock up the keyboard and mouse on both my HP Envy and Dell Optiplex 790. It has gotten to the point that it is impossible to finish any work without having to restart ....
  5. Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790: Hey guys I want to add a graphic card in my dell optiplex 790 i7 2nd gen but i don't know which one is compatible with the motherboard etc and can i add a good graphic card such as 1050ti after increasing the power supply Any suggestions about it...
  6. DELL OPTIPLEX 790 USB Ports Problem

DELL OPTIPLEX 790 USB Ports Problem: I have a big problem sudden discontinuation of a mouse and keyboard and when connected to the computer again it works but does not respond and be ignited and cut off with a joystick and when the device restarts it works and responds...
  7. dell optiplex

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dell optiplex: Do VPN really do anything on my desktop is it good to have? Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/d706ef1d-ed97-4c0b-826e-8f133fb7aa95
  8. Dell Optiplex 780 drivers

Dell Optiplex 780 drivers: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 476) In view of the problem I am having with rear audio input (in another thread) I searched for Dell drivers, but discovered that they are available only for older operating systems. Is there any way round this, apart from a reset? 145367
  9. Can a Dell Optiplex 790 tower (service tag: 5G5SNS1) run Windows 10?

Can a Dell Optiplex 790 tower (service tag: 5G5SNS1) run Windows 10?: I am in the process of upgrading my computers to Windows 10. My sister moved in with me and she saved the executable for the free upgrade to Windows 10 from Microsoft from 2016 and told me that it still works in 2019. I already upgraded my laptop. I know that a Dell Optiplex...
  10. Deployment Issue - MDT 2013 / OptiPlex 790 / Driver Injection

Deployment Issue - MDT 2013 / OptiPlex 790 / Driver Injection: I'm trying to successfully deploy Windows 10 on a Dell OptiPlex 790 in my lab environment in order to push Windows 10 out to several of these PCs currently in production. Despite the fact that Dell does not offer a driver pack for Windows 10 for the 790, an upgrade to Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell optiplex 790 bluetooth driver windows 10

2. dell optiplex 790 bios driver pack windows 10

3. dell 780 model Bluetooth driver m

4. optiplex 780 bluetooth driver