Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Missing

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So the bluetooth is missing from my settings and my action center. I went to my devices manager and I couldn't find it so I tried downloading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by omark2134, Jun 7, 2020.

1. omark2134 Win User

Bluetooth Driver Missing

So the bluetooth is missing from my settings and my action center. I went to my devices manager and I couldn't find it so I tried downloading the bluetooth driver from Asus' website. I downloaded it but when I tried installing it it told me I couldn't replace my version of bluetooth with an older version of bluetooth. So I do some more research on how to uninstall my bluetooth driver and I find out that to find my bluetooth driver in device manager I had to click view -> show hidden devices. It finally shows up and I uninstall it and then install the bluetooth files I downloaded from Asus' website. Now there is no bluetooth driver even when I click show hidden devices. I tried uninstalling Intelr Bluetooth, I tried restarting Bluetooth support service from services.msc, I tried opening the fsquirt.exe. I tried adding legacy hardware but when I "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list" there is no bluetooth option in there, and when I look in network adaptors -> Microsoft there is no Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI. I am 100% sure my device is bluetooth capable as I have used bluetooth before on it.

Below is a picture of what my device manager window looks like:

Bluetooth Driver Missing 34351672-f83d-432b-a6b5-bb12c4538c46?upload=true.png

Under Software devices there is a hidden bluetooth driver but It doesn't look like the normal one:

Bluetooth Driver Missing 5b60f3ab-f4e6-40e3-afba-e3b6ad826f17?upload=true.png

When I double click it it opens a window and in the device status box it says "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."

This events tab also seemed suspicious to me:

Bluetooth Driver Missing 36be8190-bdb7-4e52-b67d-fe6ed5323c4d?upload=true.png

I had a problem a few months ago with updating my computer and I was hoping the bluetooth problem would solve itself once I fixed the update problem. To fix the update problem I had to export some wudfpf file from the windows registry from my brothers computer and move it onto mine.

I hope from my extremely detailed explanation of the problem you can tell that I have spent a lot of time trying to fix this and am very frustrated. If anyone can give me any help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

:)

omark2134, Jun 7, 2020
  2. SoFine409 Win User

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

SoFine409, Jun 7, 2020
  3. generic bluetooth driver

Hello Jessica,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

I suggest you to download latest Bluetooth driver from your device manufacturer's website and install it.

Or you can try steps mentioned here to install generic Bluetooth driver:

https://www.kapilarya.com/bluetooth-missing-in-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 7, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Missing

1. Bluetooth Driver Missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Missing

2. Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Missing: Hello. Recently I have been trying to connect bluetooth devices to my Windows 11 computer. I have never connected devices through bluetooth to this computer before. Whenever I try to connect a device, it says it cannot be "found", even though I know that the device itself...
  3. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  4. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  6. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  7. Missing Bluetooth Drivers

Missing Bluetooth Drivers: Hi, How do I re-install bluetooth drivers for my Lenovo 10AW009PUK? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-drivers/b5649adc-caa6-4c79-96bc-09f6caaceed9
  8. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: my device didnt come with bluetooth drivers and ive searched all over the web looking for where to download it from please I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-driver/64d10d9c-f59d-4b68-81b2-835de2686fb6
  9. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: I somehow messed up trying to fix my Bluetooth driver. I noticed that my Bluetooth driver wasn't working, so I tried using the "DriverToolKit" or "DriverHub" or whatever. The point is, they weren't that helpful. So I tried a risky move, I went to device manager, I...
  10. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: I have an Acer Aspire E 14 after giving a presentation using a Bluetooth speaker which worked perfectly I tried to connect my phone through Bluetooth only to my surprise my Bluetooth along with the icon is gone missing. please I need to know what to do to restore my Bluetooth...