Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Needed

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Needed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm not able to install the Bluetooth driverActually, I couldn't find it. I've uninstalled it while I was trying to fix it. My laptop model is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ronny_1512, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Driver Needed

Hi,

I'm not able to install the Bluetooth driverActually, I couldn't find it. I've uninstalled it while I was trying to fix it. My laptop model is Lenovo U410.

Thanks.

:)

Ronny_1512, Jun 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Miracast versus Bluetooth on windows 10

Hello,

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check if it helps.

To update Bluetooth drivers please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Bluetooth.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Update Driver Software.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 29, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth Driver Needed

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Needed

1. Bluetooth Driver Needed - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Needed

2. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  3. Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Installing Bluetooth Drivers: I just bought a refurbished Dell XPS 9550 with windows 11 already preloaded onto it. My bluetooth does not work, and after doing some digging, I found that it was because Dell hasnt released any compatible drivers for windows 11 for my device. I looked around their help...
  4. I need a bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a bluetooth driver: I have windows 10 system with Processor AMD Athlontm II X4 635 Processor, 2900 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors My system says I don't have bluetooth capability. Is there any way I can download a driver. Or does anyone know if I can fix this problem...
  5. I need a bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a bluetooth driver: I have windows 10 system with Processor AMD Athlontm II X4 635 Processor, 2900 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors My system says I don't have bluetooth capability. Is there any way I can download a driver. Or does anyone know if I can fix this problem...
  6. I need a bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help need Bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help need Bluetooth driver.: I was forced to update and my Bluetooth driver is missing i am looking to get a new one but haven't found much help. I'm using an HP Pavilion 570-p094 Desktop, i have used BT before and i know my motherboard supports it so any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  8. bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver

bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver: My Bluetooth isn't working and need to reinstall the correct driver. I would appreciate some help with this issue please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-help-needed-to-reinstall-driver/620fc2d6-bf0b-41d0-817c-a4724fb4ac28
  9. Need to reinstall bluetooth drivers

Need to reinstall bluetooth drivers: Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 Installed 7/2/19 OS build 18362.207 Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers/fd72e4e1-7a7d-4674-850a-1f1a1da6edcb
  10. Need help on Bluetooth driver

Need help on Bluetooth driver: Hi everyone. Need some ideas and help. I have a Dell M6500 w/ Win10 64bit. I installed the 1/2 mini-card for bluetooth. The card is Realtek C205 part# and is a Dell part. I am having real issue finding the drivers. It comes up as RF in other devices. I used the Lenova drivers...