Windows 10: Bluetooth driver non-functioning

Discus and support Bluetooth driver non-functioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed the newest version of the Bluetooth driver for my computer. After installing Bluetooth capability was disabled. Go to this link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by E.H.Cabats, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver non-functioning

I recently installed the newest version of the Bluetooth driver for my computer. After installing Bluetooth capability was disabled.

Go to this link to install latest version again: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29460/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10

click the option for uninstall

go to link again to reinstall driver.

This fixed my problem. Hope it helps.

:)

E.H.Cabats, Apr 15, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Bluetooth non-operational and Logitech wireless devices functions not working.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver non-functioning

Bluetooth non functional after Windows 10 version 1703 or 1709 Uggrade

The error message you are getting could be due to system conflicts.

We suggest pairing your devices first since you have installed an update. Check this
    link and follow the steps provided under
    To connect a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other device.

If the issue was not resolved, try these steps:

• Locate the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
    • Right-click on it and select Receive a file.
    • If that option does not exist, uninstall your Bluetooth driver and restart your computer.
    • Check if you were able to see the Receive a file option again.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver non-functioning

1. Bluetooth driver non-functioning - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver non

2. Non functioning microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non functioning microphone: microphone is not working. video recording is working without audio. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-functioning-microphone/b60c63ed-8832-4a9a-9fde-8da4c83a72cf
  3. Bluetooth Drivers not functioning

Bluetooth Drivers not functioning: The Bluetooth option from the "Quick Actions" panel just disappeared all of a sudden. I checked Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth & other devices and the option to turn on Bluetooth from there has also disappeared. So I checked device manager and it wasn't present there...
  4. Non Functioning webcam

Non Functioning webcam: I have a Packard Bell TJ64 laptop which I bought in 2010. When I try to open the webcam it gives the error code 0xA00F4244camera not attached. It is not listed in the Device Manager. According to the Program List it is a Chicory version 1.7.82.1209. The Chicory website...
  5. OS is completely non-functional

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS is completely non-functional: So last night I started up my computer and almost immediately upon reaching my desktop, the system froze then gave me the bsod. Upon restarting, it automatically launched the windows automatic repair tool. It was making slow progress for a while, but upon some googling, I...
  6. Non-Functional Search Bar

Non-Functional Search Bar: After I update Windows 10 Professional, the search bar on the left bottom of my screen will no longer work and the icon window above it is blank. If I roll back the latest update, it works again. I have tried many of the online suggestions to no avail. The problem started...
  7. HDMI port non-functional

HDMI port non-functional: After the 12/12/18 update the HDMI port stopped functioning. I found a fix on the Intel site on 12/17/18. The port stopped working again on 12/24 and I can't find a fix. What's up?...
  8. HDMI port non-functional

HDMI port non-functional: On 12/12/18 a Windows 10 update was installed with disabled the HDMI port on my Acer laptop. On 12/17 I found a fix on the Intel website that updated drivers and it worked. As of 12/24 the port is again non-functional. How do I correct this?...
  9. Troubleshooter non-functional

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooter non-functional: I just tried to run my troubleshooter, however says try again later. This is the first time I have ever seen this. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooter-non-functional/8756885e-989a-46f3-87b5-9c8170ef89dc
  10. Intermittent keyboard non-functioning

Intermittent keyboard non-functioning: I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, often enough to be irritating, the keyboard fails to function: the mouse works properly. The keyboard problem persists for a few minutes, after which it works again. There is no discernable pattern to this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add bluetooth capability to windows 10