Windows 10: Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just downgraded to Windows 10. My Bluetooth driver and my monitor are not recognized so Windows installed a generic driver. I have a Qualcomm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Virtual_026, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10

So I just downgraded to Windows 10. My Bluetooth driver and my monitor are not recognized so Windows installed a generic driver. I have a Qualcomm driver and it usually has a problem that has an easy fix which is to reinstall the driver. HOWEVER, when I reinstall the generic driver the problem still stays. I tried running the troubleshooter but all I get is a not-fixed prompt. I hope someone can help me fix this.

:)

Virtual_026, Jan 15, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

RIPUPATIDAR, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10

1. Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver recognized

2. Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.: Hello, I recently bought an Acer Nitro 5 laptop the model is a AN517-55-58DZ which came with Windows 11, once I set it up, I downgraded to Windows 10, however this caused a big issue with the audio, as it was not working. What I mean by this is that when I plug in my...
  3. Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.: Hello, I recently bought an Acer Nitro 5 laptop the model is a AN517-55-58DZ which came with Windows 11, once I set it up, I downgraded to Windows 10, however this caused a big issue with the audio, as it was not working. What I mean by this is that when I plug in my...
  4. Audio drivers completely missing after downgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No wifi and sound drivers after downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi and sound drivers after downgrade: please help, my laptop is a GWTC116-2 and windows 10/11 and linux aren't fitting to me, so i chose 8.1 and its good, though ALL my wifi drivers except for bluetooth are gone. along with sound, there is no wifi and sound drivers, if someone could help me with this, thank you...
  6. No wifi and sound drivers after downgrade

No wifi and sound drivers after downgrade: please help, my laptop is a GWTC116-2 and windows 10/11 and linux aren't fitting to me, so i chose 8.1 and its good, though ALL my wifi drivers except for bluetooth are gone. along with sound, there is no wifi and sound drivers, if someone could help me with this, thank you...
  7. Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10

Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10: So I just downgraded to Windows 10. My Bluetooth driver and my monitor are not recognized so Windows installed a generic driver. I have a Qualcomm driver and it usually has a problem that has an easy fix which is to reinstall the driver. HOWEVER, when I reinstall the generic...
  8. Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not recognized after downgrading to windows 10: So I just downgraded to Windows 10. My Bluetooth driver and my monitor are not recognized so Windows installed a generic driver. I have a Qualcomm driver and it usually has a problem that has an easy fix which is to reinstall the driver. HOWEVER, when I reinstall the generic...
  9. Windows 10 Will Not Recognize Bluetooth Devices

Windows 10 Will Not Recognize Bluetooth Devices: I have gone through all the troubleshooting tips I can find online, including: removing usb devices on PC; uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth; reinstalling drivers; making sure bluetooth is on; running windows bluetooth troubleshooting; setting properties on bluetooth to...
  10. Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10

Bluetooth device not recognized in Windows 10: Hi, I'm just setting up my Windows 10 Desktop computer. I have a Logitech K810 keyboard, it connects via Bluetooth, but I can't get my computer to recognize it. The Logitech site says it's compatible with Windows 10. On my computer, in the action centre, the bluetooth...