Windows 10: Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10 last week. Since then my Bluetooth driver has been giving problems. Please note the following: 1. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SanchitKanwar, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

I upgraded my Windows from 7 to 10 last week.

Since then my Bluetooth driver has been giving problems.

Please note the following:

1. I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit

2. Windows is updated I have nothing to update in Windows update

3. I have already tried reinstalling the driver successful reinstall

4. I have already tried updating the driver successful update

5. I have also downloaded the latest Bluetooth driver from company website and installed it

The issue: Whenever I start my system, Bluetooth does not work and shows the below error:

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems Code 43."

Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10 6fb2e0ae-64a4-4c1e-9a48-c72ba5d93223?upload=true.jpg

Now, when I update the driver, it starts working fine again.

Again when I restart my system, it shows the same error.

I cannot keep updating the driver every time I restart my system.

Please assist.

Thanks!
    Best regards,

Sanchit

:)

SanchitKanwar, Jul 13, 2020

2. Bluetooth Driver not working after Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply:

1. Is your Bluetooth enabled?

I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category
      to Small Icons.
    • Now click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update Bluetooth driver software

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Search for the Bluetooth driver.
    • Right-click on the Bluetooth Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Bluetooth driver not working after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver working

2. Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers: Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-on-windows-10-after-updating/3fba7bc1-31cc-4cab-86f9-e6cd9519685c
  3. Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers: Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-on-windows-10-after-updating/3fba7bc1-31cc-4cab-86f9-e6cd9519685c
  4. Bluetooth not working on windows 10 after updating, uninstall Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not working after PC upgrade

Bluetooth not working after PC upgrade: Dear Microsoft Community, I am ARJUN, I got upgraded my HP Laptop to Windows 10 a few months ago and I noticed that my Bluetooth is nor pairing any device neither detecting it, infact my other device to which I want to connect my PC is also not detecting my PC. I am unable to...
  6. Bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10

Bluetooth not working after upgrading to windows 10: I laptop model is SVE15123CNW, and upgraded to windows 10. But, my bluetooth doesn't work or respond. It always asks for reboot. But, this is not the normal steps for bluetooth to work. In sony VAIO website, bluetooth drivers are given till windows 8. So, please give me...
  7. reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade: Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any other suggestion... REGARDS, minion365...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:: Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrading From Windows-10 Version 1709: Now The Play-Paulse, Next Track Previous Track No Longer Works: There Is A Bad Delay In Bluetooth A Specialy After No Music Is Played In A Few Seconds: All Drivers Are Up To Date: I've Uninstalled And...
  9. NVIDIA driver not working after Windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA driver not working after Windows upgrade: I did a thread before about the Intel driver breaking after every reboot, but this is a different issue. My NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M driver has not worked since I was upgraded from Windows 10 1703 to 1803 (it somehow worked on Monday (August 6) though, but it broke when I...
  10. Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10

Bluetooth driver problems after upgrading to Windows 10: I have Bluetooth built into my motherboard, the Asus Z87-Pro. The Bluetooth worked fine when I was on Windows 7. After upgrading to 10, I am having problems with the driver (Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter). I have installed the newest driver version...