Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver not working?

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver not working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday, my bluetooth worked fine, even took a microsoft team meeting with them. Today, the same device now says it doesnt support bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jayde3, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Jayde3 Win User

Bluetooth Driver not working?

Yesterday, my bluetooth worked fine, even took a microsoft team meeting with them.

Today, the same device now says it doesnt support bluetooth. Bluetooth Driver not working? b6d14736-6c81-4da7-8e9a-59adf81cce51?upload=true.png Bluetooth Driver not working? 40dc5ca3-ab80-4e03-9792-f13cfd072781?upload=true.png

Bluetooth Driver not working? 704375c6-c8b2-4bd0-9feb-1a26dc345920?upload=true.png

I've tried the following:

1Updated my WindowsThere was nothing to update, and then uninstalled the last update, with no change.

2I've run the troubleshooter and, as you can see, did nothing

3I cant find anything looking up that error code on microsoft the resolution says "no resolution needed" and that it will fix itself when I update, which again, #1

4I've gone through the manufacturer for my computer to install any missing drivers, but it says I'm up to dateits Lenovo

And yes

5I did, in fact, turn it off and back on.

I do notice that the drivers underneath the Bluetooth driver tab in the first screenshot are light blue, kind of like theyre inactive. If you know what's up with that, I'm all ears.

Any help you can give would be so appreciated, I'm kind of losing my mind here. I'd really like to avoid having to purchase a bluetooth dongle or whatever, since the computer is only 2 months old and has bluetooth, ya know? I'm also not the smartest or most tech savvy, but I learn pretty qui

:)

Jayde3, Apr 7, 2020

2. keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Not Working

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site. If the issue persist uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Driver not working?

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver not working?

1. Bluetooth Driver not working? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver working

2. Bluetooth Driver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver not working: "Hey guys,I have a Huawei D15 2021 AMD edition with 8 GB RAM and a Ryzen 5 3500u. Until last weekend my Bluetooth worked with no problem. But I think it was after an update Bluetooth ceased to exist. I installed multiple things until I uninstalled something. I don't know what...
  3. Bluetooth Driver not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver not working: "Hey guys,I have a Huawei D15 2021 AMD edition with 8 GB RAM and a Ryzen 5 3500u. Until last weekend my Bluetooth worked with no problem. But I think it was after an update Bluetooth ceased to exist. I installed multiple things until I uninstalled something. I don't know what...
  4. Bluetooth driver not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not working.: Hi,my name is Dhruv GuptaI installed a fresh copy of windows on my laptop and initially everything was working fine but after some time the bluetooth driver started malfunctioning. It connects to me bluetooth peripherals initially but then suddenly they disconnect and then i...
  5. Bluetooth Driver not working.

Bluetooth Driver not working.: Hi my bluetooth is not working or connecting. I cannot turn it off or on. I have updated the driver to the latest software, I have troubleshooted the device, I have uninstalled the device and reinstalled. I have turned my computer on and off several times, but I am still...
  6. Bluetooth driver not working

Bluetooth driver not working: Hi all, I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. It all went very smoothly, except that now my Bluetooth driver is not working. If I run the troubleshooter it tells me that Bluetooth is not available on the device it is. I've tried using the Device Manager to uninstall and...
  7. BLUETOOTH DRIVERS NOT WORKING

BLUETOOTH DRIVERS NOT WORKING: I have a MSI x570 gaming edge plus with wifi and Bluetooth, it was working perfectly fine two days ago and now all of a sudden the bluetooth is showing code 45 means that the hardware is not there. I tried google a bunch of websites and found nothing. Then i tried to...
  8. Bluetooth driver is not working

Bluetooth driver is not working: my Bluetooth driver is not working, how can I solve this? * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-is-not-working/f66032d4-6032-4704-84f4-8131bdb34287
  9. My Bluetooth driver is not working.

My Bluetooth driver is not working.: Hi, I need some help. The Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth (R) driver is for some reason disconnecting and reconnecting. It started out of no where when I signed l in. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it still makes the noise and won't allow me to connect devices....
  10. bluetooth driver not working

bluetooth driver not working: I had previously installed a Windows update on 10/22/18 which had corrected an issue with my bluetooth driver, however recently, my bluetooth functionality had been spotty. Forcing me to disable/restart/re-enable to restore function. Tried rolling back to the previous driver...