Windows 10: bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

Discus and support bluetooth driver on Dell laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RensTychon, May 18, 2022.

1. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt work anymore.... Anyone advice how I could solve this again? Massive help!Rens

:)

RensTychon, May 18, 2022
  2. doobes Win User

Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

Hi all,

Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it.

I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been able to restore functionality by reinstalling the driver, doing a system restore, etc.

Trouble is, this time, I've run into a brick wall.

Last night I got an alert from the Dell Update daemon that they were installing an update.

This morning everything was working fine and then blink, no more bluetooth mouse. Cycling power on the mouse did nothing and a quick check indicated no Bluetooth device listing in Settings->Devices.

I've downloaded the Intel bluetooth drivers from the Dell website and initially did a repair, and then when that didn't work a removal and then installation. No luck. I've also done a

Restarting the laptop doesn't change anything. No bluetooth.

Looking in the Device Manager, there is no listing for any Bluetooth devices.

Any ideas?

Chris

doobes, May 18, 2022
  3. No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, May 18, 2022
  4. MeijdenB Win User

bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

Bluetooth drivers not retained

Due to a malfunction, the wireless module of my Dell XPS 15 had to be replaced. Since the replacement, I'm unable to use the bluetooth which is included on the same module (Intell AC9260). I've tried the drivers suggested by Windows as well as the manufacturer specific driver and the generic chipset driver. All with the same result: It will work after the installation, but will disappear after a reboot.

After booting my laptop the bluetooth device shows in Device Management as having a problem with error code 43: "windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)". I can run the problem solver for bluetooth and the device will function normally, until a reboot.

I've put in a new SSD to be able to run a clean install of Windows-10 or even an Ubuntu installation. In both cases the bluetooth works as expected. Which points in the direction of my current Windows installation having an issue somewhere. Any ideas or suggestions to further analyze and fix the issue are appreciated since a clean install at this moment is no option.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15
    Windows version: 1909 build 18363.900
    Wireless module: Intell Wireless AC-9260
    Bluetooth driver: Microsoft 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild 160101.0800)

MeijdenB, May 18, 2022
Thema:

bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

1. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop - Similar Threads - bluetooth driver Dell

2. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  3. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  4. Bluetooth issue on my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue on my Dell laptop: Starting last night, my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop's Bluetooth function suddenly stopped working. The Bluetooth option no longer appears in the Action Center, and Bluetooth is only visible under the Hidden Devices section of Device Manager. I have tried all of the following...
  5. Bluetooth driver not found on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth driver not found on laptop: [ATTACH] My Bluetooth driver in the software devices gets this error when I look at its properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) even though it should be built into the computer. It worked in the past, and It just stopped...
  6. Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Alienware Dell PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver Windows 10 Alienware Dell PC: Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10- the Dell website is no help and I tried the driver recommended keep getting this "Activate Bluetooth using wireless switch"....
  7. bluetooth is not showing on my dell inspiron laptop

bluetooth is not showing on my dell inspiron laptop: When i go to settings on my laptop, and i click bluetooth and other devices. It says my bluetooth is not connected, and i dont even see the icon/switch button which i can turn it back on with....
  8. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?: I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker. How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?...
  9. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6
  10. Dell Precision 5510 - Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

Dell Precision 5510 - Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver: After I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, all drivers seem OK except for Bluetooth Peripheral Device under Other devices as shown below, please use the link to see the snapshot. I am not able to define the drivers for devices, but here are the Hardware IDs for...