Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I'm trying to build my own HID BLE Keyboard - and I would like Microsoft to detect it. On Android, it seems to connect just fine - but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leroy32332, May 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to build my own HID BLE Keyboard - and I would like Microsoft to detect it. On Android, it seems to connect just fine - but the most granular info I get from microsoft is "Driver Error". Is there any way I could dig deeper to figure out why the Input Stack is unahppy with me? Maybe it's something in my HID descriptor but I just don't know.

How is a third-party hardware developer supposed to know how to make Windows BLE happy for an HID keyboard?

Thanks!

Lenny

:)

leroy32332, May 13, 2020

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, May 13, 2020
  3. Jeffrey57 Win User
    HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, May 13, 2020
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

SoFine409, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

1. Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver question

2. Keyboard Stops Working, Multiple and a Hidden HID Keyboard Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Stops Working, Multiple and a Hidden HID Keyboard Device Drivers: My keyboard suddenly stopped working. Only some keys would work, specifically the Fn key, and its corresponding key combinations like the spacebar which I use to turn on backlit. It doesn't work for input. I tried updating the HID Keyboard Drivers, even removed it and...
  3. Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver: I am currently using windows 11 on my laptop and having issues with Bluetooth connections. I have an error code 10 for the Bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. anyone know any solutions?Thank you!Original title: Bluetooth hid device...
  4. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver: Hello,For some time now I have been struggling to install the required drivers for my Razer DeathAdder Elite and Cynosa mouse and keyboard. They worked fine when I got my PC but a while after that I was having trouble with Java when trying to install shaders to use on...
  5. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver: Hello,For some time now I have been struggling to install the required drivers for my Razer DeathAdder Elite and Cynosa mouse and keyboard. They worked fine when I got my PC but a while after that I was having trouble with Java when trying to install shaders to use on...
  6. HID Compliant Mouse/Keyboard Driver installing instead of Razer Mouse/Keyboard Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. HID drivers

HID drivers: Sir, please help me.. i reset my windows 10 hp 4410s probook laptop. But after resetting my laptop.. I don't find any HID drivers in DEVICE MANAGER Even there is no driver named "Human Interface Device".. so my USB mouse or USB keyboard don't work. But in BIOS system...
  8. Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

Bluetooth HID Driver deleted: In an attempt to fix the problem with my Bluetooth HID Driver, I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it to no avail. I've attempted: scanning for hardware changes and going to the manufacturer's website and reinstalling the bluetooth 'driver', yet the Bluetooth HID Driver...
  9. Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tcool14032001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imbxz9/bluetooth_hid_keyboard_driver_causing_this/
  10. Hid keyboard

Hid keyboard: My keyboard only makes clicking sounds when I type. There is no typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-keyboard/a3d35447-81e9-4740-979b-8e47531d1c5c