Windows 10: Bluetooth driver removed after update

Discus and support Bluetooth driver removed after update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need help in how to reinstall BlueTooth drivers on windows 10, every time it updates it takes it away... I cannot uninstall the drivers and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonBrethour1, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver removed after update

need help in how to reinstall BlueTooth drivers on windows 10, every time it updates it takes it away... I cannot uninstall the drivers and I have restarted my laptop and done all the updates etc. please help this absurd, I never asked to be in the insiders and Microsoft refuses to help me. my laptop came preinstalled with blu Bluetooth driver removed after update 0cce897f-4091-4975-99a7-f1e531986d10?upload=true.png e and now I can't use it. it says it's not connected to my computer. here is my compters information

:)

BrandonBrethour1, Jan 17, 2020

2. Can't update bluetooth driver

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand you are facing issues updating Bluetooth drivers. Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Few more details would help us to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you follow the below steps to update the Bluetooth driver?

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.

• Expand Bluetooth

• Right-click on Bluetooth Device and select Update Driver Software…

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software
    3. "I have already gone into the app manager and uninstalled the programs that were for Bluetooth", did you uninstall from
    device manager?

If not, let us try to uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager and install the latest driver for the device from the manufacturer website.

Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth driver.

a) Press Windows + X keys when you are at desktop.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and double-click Bluetooth driver from the left panel to uninstall

d) Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

e) Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

f) After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.

I suggest you to install the latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Remove Bluetooth device

Hi Azrudi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver removed after update

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver removed after update

1. Bluetooth driver removed after update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver removed

2. Error in bluetooth connection after driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in bluetooth connection after driver update: I have a problem connecting to bluetooth devices after updating the driver. Writes “Failed to connect” immediately when clicked without any attempts to connect. I found a way to get bluetooth logs and am attaching them.>>> [Device Install DiShowUpdateDevice -...
  3. Error in bluetooth connection after driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in bluetooth connection after driver update: I have a problem connecting to bluetooth devices after updating the driver. Writes “Failed to connect” immediately when clicked without any attempts to connect. I found a way to get bluetooth logs and am attaching them.>>> [Device Install DiShowUpdateDevice -...
  4. No bluetooth drivers after Windows 11 update

No bluetooth drivers after Windows 11 update: I updated to Windows 11 in December then randomly in February none of my Bluetooth devices would connect. After looking at the device manager no Bluetooth drivers were shown. I went to the manufacturer to try and update any drivers and none were available for Windows 11 only...
  5. No bluetooth drivers after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bluetooth drivers after Windows 11 update: I updated to Windows 11 in December then randomly in February none of my Bluetooth devices would connect. After looking at the device manager no Bluetooth drivers were shown. I went to the manufacturer to try and update any drivers and none were available for Windows 11 only...
  6. Updating a Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating a Bluetooth driver: I have had to update Bluetooth drivers several times recently, some through the Intel IDSA facility, some forced upon me by the Windows Update system. My issue is simple, I have a wireless keyboard and mouse, so when the time comes to re-boot, I find myself without the...
  7. Updating a Bluetooth driver

Updating a Bluetooth driver: I have had to update Bluetooth drivers several times recently, some through the Intel IDSA facility, some forced upon me by the Windows Update system. My issue is simple, I have a wireless keyboard and mouse, so when the time comes to re-boot, I find myself without the...
  8. Bluetooth driver not installing after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not installing after update: I am seeing this error when trying to install a Bluetooth driver on my laptop. Upon running I am seeing this error when is it running. There is no updated driver available on Lenovo Website. Is there any way to install it?Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows microsoft.com...
  9. Bluetooth Driver update

Bluetooth Driver update: I am using a Lenovo E420S laptop. I once updated the OS from the automatic Microsoft settings and the bluetooth icon disapperaed afterwards. I have tried to troubleshoot for it but it does not work. The driver does not appear on Device Managers either. Downloads from Lenovo...
  10. Bluetooth removed after May update.

Bluetooth removed after May update.: After the May 2019 windows 10 update, my bluetooth has disappeared from the device manager. I cannot find drivers to re-install. Any help much appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have removed bluetooth driver