Windows 10: Bluetooth driver uninstalled

Discus and support Bluetooth driver uninstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Menier Las, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere as it did before. I tried to search for fixes and I ended up uninstalling my bluetooth driver via device manager. I then restarted my laptop but no drivers were installed. I also tried to update my laptop but there were no updates available. I tried installing the drivers via intel and acer but I have had no succes.

At this point I am at a loss, is there anyone that has a possible fix.

I am currently using an Acer aspire A715-71G

Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ

Windows 10 pro

:)

Menier Las, Nov 30, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Bluetooth driver uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

Bluetooth software driver version is downgrading on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on Properties.

• Now click on Driver tab and click on
      uninstall
      button.

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver restart the computer. It should automatically install the
      Bluetooth generic driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would recommend you to update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Bluetooth

• Click on the Bluetooth to expand, right click on the
      device and click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver uninstalled

1. Bluetooth driver uninstalled - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver uninstalled

2. Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.: I have windows 10 and I am currently having issues with my bluetooth driver and would like to reinstall it. However whenever I try to uninstall the generic bluetooth radio driver the uninstall just runs forever and never finishes eventually crashing my device manager. Is...
  3. Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.: I have windows 10 and I am currently having issues with my bluetooth driver and would like to reinstall it. However whenever I try to uninstall the generic bluetooth radio driver the uninstall just runs forever and never finishes eventually crashing my device manager. Is...
  4. Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver

tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver: can someone please help me i tried to uninstall bluetooth driver because windows 10 automatic driver installer installed wrong driver, but it keep coming back after i restart computer, tried all registry and gpedit method, and disable installation settings too, none of them...
  6. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  7. Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver

Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver: During new Install of MS Windows 10 Pro x64, my Bluetooth driver installed automatically with Windows Update through internet, I'm trying to uninstall this update but I failed to find it when I try to Uninstall Updates from windows update. I also Uninstall Bluetooth Driver...
  8. Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue

Bluetooth Device Driver Uninstall Issue: I was having issues with my bluetooth on my ASUS laptop, 64 bit . The bluetooth wasn't working I ran the troubleshooter and it said bluetooth isn't enabled on this device. So I went to device manager and uninstalled the driver and selected the scan for hardware changes and it...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...
  10. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.: Hey all, Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418) So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No matter what I try, the driver will not come back. I have tried "showing hidden items" in device manager, downloading the...