Windows 10: Bluetooth driver

Discus and support Bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently did a factory reset on my computer but I later found out I don't have Bluetooth driver install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaden21, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Jaden21 Win User

Bluetooth driver

I recently did a factory reset on my computer but I later found out I don't have Bluetooth driver install

:)

Jaden21, Mar 25, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Bluetooth driver

No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth driver

1. Bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - Bluetooth driver

2. Missing bluetooth driver Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing bluetooth driver Windows 10: I have been trying to periodically connect bluetooth devices, without any success. I just performed a troubleshooter, and found that the bluetooth is missing. I need a free driver to download & install Thank you Angela Jackson [ATTACH]...
  3. HP Pavilion G6 Laptop Noisy Fan/Bios/Drivers/Bluetooth question so many things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion G6 Laptop Noisy Fan/Bios/Drivers/Bluetooth question so many things: Hi, can anyone help. I have a lovely HP Pavillion G6 Laptop, with a noisy fan, that gets very hot. I think this laptop is over 5 years old. It started with Windows 7 and I have upgraded it to the current Windows 10 when Windows 10 arrived. I want to use it with a basic...
  4. Bluetooth Driver not working?

Bluetooth Driver not working?: Yesterday, my bluetooth worked fine, even took a microsoft team meeting with them. Today, the same device now says it doesnt support bluetooth. [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've tried the following: 1Updated my WindowsThere was nothing to update, and then uninstalled the...
  5. How to install Bluetooth drivers?

How to install Bluetooth drivers?: When i open device manager and click show hidden devices, Bluetooth doesn't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-bluetooth-drivers/d023e608-16f9-4e2d-ad4e-f8c1d5e58e6c
  6. Bluetooth driver

Bluetooth driver: There is no Bluetooth driver in my device manager. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/6998ff4e-6b71-4213-ad58-f34751fd17e9
  7. Windows 10 Bluetooth driver errors - L2CAP, Remote Control, Hands-Free Audio

Windows 10 Bluetooth driver errors - L2CAP, Remote Control, Hands-Free Audio: As the title, I have three driver errors coming up. And troubleshooting hasn't helped. My laptop did not originally come with Bluetooth I used to have a Targus Bluetooth about a year ago, which required the installation of drivers. About six months ago I reset my PC and...
  8. How to install Bluetooth device driver.

How to install Bluetooth device driver.: Hi there I need help on how to fix my Bluetooth device on my laptop Acer E1 - 531 window 10 pro OS, I tried but the Bluetooth icon is missing in the hidden devices....
  9. Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager

Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager: So the problem i'm having is my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried turning it on and off and nothing, I restarted my computer and then the on/off button dissapeared, and then i tried some suggestions such as the Bluetooth troubleshooter and looking in the device...
  10. HP bluetooth driver problems Win10 32-bit

HP bluetooth driver problems Win10 32-bit: Hey, my bluetooth driver is from Qualcomm Atheros Communications. In device manager it has an alert next to it. code43 how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bluetooth-driver-problems-win10-32-bit/aadaca37-69ff-4d7d-9416-0d8b5302c702