Windows 10: Bluetooth drivers crashed

Discus and support Bluetooth drivers crashed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth drivers are having yellow mark on it. It's showing code 10 error Device unable to start. Update and reinstallation of drivers are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ragoon_Kite, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Bluetooth drivers crashed

Bluetooth drivers are having yellow mark on it. It's showing code 10 error Device unable to start.

Update and reinstallation of drivers are not helping. I am thinking of a factory reset. Before that I would like to know if there is anything else I can do to resolve this ?

:)

Ragoon_Kite, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Video driver crash caused bluetooth to break

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on
      the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2:
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

• Right-click the Start menu, and select
      Device Manager.

• Expand Bluetooth

• Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Uninstall.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.

• Restart the device.

Note: You can also check your computer manufacturer’s support website for Bluetooth driver packages for your computer that are compatible with Windows 10.

Method 3: Try updating the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Display drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Bluetooth drivers crashed

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth drivers crashed

1. Bluetooth drivers crashed - Similar Threads - Bluetooth drivers crashed

2. Whenever using a Bluetooth Headphone's Microphone all bluetooth sound drivers crash and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever using a Bluetooth Headphone's Microphone all bluetooth sound drivers crash and...: This is an on going problem I've had for multiple years with my computer and I have not found a solutionwhenever I use ANY bluetooth built in microphone I get a strange beep sound followed by the bluetooth headset unable to produce sound. Then every single sound device except...
  3. Whenever using a Bluetooth Headphone's Microphone all bluetooth sound drivers crash and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever using a Bluetooth Headphone's Microphone all bluetooth sound drivers crash and...: This is an on going problem I've had for multiple years with my computer and I have not found a solutionwhenever I use ANY bluetooth built in microphone I get a strange beep sound followed by the bluetooth headset unable to produce sound. Then every single sound device except...
  4. Whenever using a Bluetooth Headphone's Microphone all bluetooth sound drivers crash and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headphones crash audio driver on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones crash audio driver on windows 11: When I connect my Tribit XFree Go Bluetooth headphones to my laptop, the audio driver crashes and I'm unable to stream any videos or music online. On Youtube the error reads "Audio rendering issues, please restart device". My headphones work fine with my phone and another Win...
  6. Bluetooth headphones crash audio driver on windows 11

Bluetooth headphones crash audio driver on windows 11: When I connect my Tribit XFree Go Bluetooth headphones to my laptop, the audio driver crashes and I'm unable to stream any videos or music online. On Youtube the error reads "Audio rendering issues, please restart device". My headphones work fine with my phone and another Win...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver

Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver: Hi all,Since buying the microsoft wireless numpad I have had the problem, that it keeps disconnecting from the bluetooth every minute or so for a few second. When other devices are connected as well it causes their connection to crash as well. I have tried updating my...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver: Hi all,Since buying the microsoft wireless numpad I have had the problem, that it keeps disconnecting from the bluetooth every minute or so for a few second. When other devices are connected as well it causes their connection to crash as well. I have tried updating my...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Numpad keeps crashing bluetooth driver

10. Bluetooth Crashes

Bluetooth Crashes: My Bluetooth keeps crashing, I can get it back by restarting. What does Device USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC\6&1097259b&0&3 requires further installation mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-crashes/cb847b2d-027f-4f74-9bae-b5bfee5f5d85