Windows 10: Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again

Discus and support Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This happens to me constantly, and I am so god damn sick of it. Usually it resolves itself when I have some sort of windows update, but that didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarrieRiddell1, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again

This happens to me constantly, and I am so god damn sick of it. Usually it resolves itself when I have some sort of windows update, but that didn't happen this time.

Bluetooth drivers are completely gone, not hidden, just gone. I have tried to reinstall them by downloading them again from Acers driver site:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/8029?b=1&pn=NX.HEFEK.003

They don't seem to be installing, when I go to device manager and show hidden devices, no Bluetooth anywhere. When I go to Task manager and look at the processes, there's conflicting results. I have tried to start these manually but it never makes any difference.

Please someone help I am getting so sick of this. Also can anyone please tell me why the hell this keeps happening? Is Windows 10 really this **** pathetic of a system? Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again 5adcce7b-0b69-4340-9981-f118e2698cac?upload=true.png Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again 22826f39-28c4-47fa-b72c-10d3f3b9c300?upload=true.png Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again 7cf52458-e633-4281-9f56-9a8ec083b336?upload=true.png

:)

CarrieRiddell1, Jul 19, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again

Can't update bluetooth driver

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand you are facing issues updating Bluetooth drivers. Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Few more details would help us to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you follow the below steps to update the Bluetooth driver?

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.

• Expand Bluetooth

• Right-click on Bluetooth Device and select Update Driver Software…

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software
    3. "I have already gone into the app manager and uninstalled the programs that were for Bluetooth", did you uninstall from
    device manager?

If not, let us try to uninstall the Bluetooth driver from the device manager and install the latest driver for the device from the manufacturer website.

Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall Bluetooth Driver.

Please follow the steps given here to uninstall and then reinstall the Bluetooth driver.

a) Press Windows + X keys when you are at desktop.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and double-click Bluetooth driver from the left panel to uninstall

d) Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

e) Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

f) After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Step 2: Install the Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website.

I suggest you to install the latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

a. Right click/tap twice the driver setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

b. Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

c. Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.

d. Try installing the driver/software and check.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again

1. Bluetooth Drivers have uninstalled themselves again - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Drivers uninstalled

2. Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall bluetooth driver.: I have windows 10 and I am currently having issues with my bluetooth driver and would like to reinstall it. However whenever I try to uninstall the generic bluetooth radio driver the uninstall just runs forever and never finishes eventually crashing my device manager. Is...
  3. Programs uninstalling themselves?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs uninstalling themselves?: I think something is causing my computer to uninstall programs. I've done nothing to them, but well, I hopped onto my computer and found the following:The scrivener and scenarist programs - I used them just the other day, and now they cant find the file when i click it. I...
  4. Realtek audio drivers Uninstaller themselves and won't reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio drivers Uninstaller themselves and won't reinstall: For absolutely no reason at all, realtek audio just Uninstaller themselves from my computer and I csnt get them back. I updated windows to the latest version and tried installing the damn drivers over and over and over again to no avail, they just won't come back. What am I...
  5. tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver: can someone please help me i tried to uninstall bluetooth driver because windows 10 automatic driver installer installed wrong driver, but it keep coming back after i restart computer, tried all registry and gpedit method, and disable installation settings too, none of them...
  6. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

Bluetooth driver uninstalled: Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere...
  7. Bluetooth Drivers Suddenly Uninstalled and not installing again

Bluetooth Drivers Suddenly Uninstalled and not installing again: Hello there! Recently when i was trying to connect my wireless headset the Bluetooth is not there. I looked everywhere i installed a Intel software for Bluetooth, does anybody have a place to install the driver or a fix? My pc is compatible, but it just says the device isn't...
  8. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  9. Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver

Cannot uninstall Bluetooth Driver: During new Install of MS Windows 10 Pro x64, my Bluetooth driver installed automatically with Windows Update through internet, I'm trying to uninstall this update but I failed to find it when I try to Uninstall Updates from windows update. I also Uninstall Bluetooth Driver...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...