Windows 10: Bluetooth drivers messed up

Discus and support Bluetooth drivers messed up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth randomly turned off and the Bluetooth drivers are messed up, and i did absolutely nothing. and the Bluetooth driver is up to date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DerpChest, Mar 5, 2021.

1. DerpChest Win User

Bluetooth drivers messed up

Bluetooth randomly turned off and the Bluetooth drivers are messed up, and i did absolutely nothing. and the Bluetooth driver is up to date

:)

DerpChest, Mar 5, 2021

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Bluetooth drivers messed up

2004 Update Messing with Bluetooth.

Hopefully you won't have to do all the steps, as something should work before you get too far down the list. But I ilke to be thorough and include everything so at least something will work. This lets you work at your own speed without being dependent
    on me to spoon feed each step, since I already know them all that work.

Keep me posted on your progress as I will be here to help until the case is resolved.

What did the Turn On Bluetooth link - which should open the Bluetooth Control panel do - exactly that messed with your machine?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth drivers messed up

1. Bluetooth drivers messed up - Similar Threads - Bluetooth drivers messed

2. Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up: Okay so after recent update the drivers for the keyboard of my latop got messed up. I tried system restore, deletinf the updates, reseting windows as a whole etc. Anyhow, long story short, i identified the problem but i don't know how to fix it.Windows' default go to for my...
  3. Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up: Okay so after recent update the drivers for the keyboard of my latop got messed up. I tried system restore, deletinf the updates, reseting windows as a whole etc. Anyhow, long story short, i identified the problem but i don't know how to fix it.Windows' default go to for my...
  4. Laptop Keyboard Drivers messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi messing up problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth and Wi-Fi messing up problem: It's not actually a question, but a fix/advice which haven't been seen anywhere in the internet for the really popular error.So, if your headphones interraps and nothing helps, it most likely you have 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.The only way remains to fix it is to change your Wi-Fi to 5...
  6. I messed up my drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I messed up my drivers: Hello, I've recently bought a new PC (MSI GS65 Stealth) with FreeDOS, so I installed Windows 10 from a USB key (first time I did that). My computer was very fast (9th gen i7, SSD). For example, pressing Windows + E opened the Explorer within 0.1-0.2 second. But when I...
  7. I messed up my drivers

I messed up my drivers: Hello, I've recently bought a new PC MSI GS65 Stealth with FreeDOS, so I installed Windows 10 from a USB key first time I did that. My computer was very fast 9th gen i7, SSD. For example, pressing Windows + E opened the Explorer within 0.1-0.2 second. But when I decided to...
  8. October Update has messed up my Bluetooth drivers

October Update has messed up my Bluetooth drivers: Ever since the last update I've been having an issue where I can't connect devices to my bluetooth adapter. However, I noticed that if you put the device in point blank range of the adapter then it sees it. It seems like something in the last update destroyed the range of...
  9. Display drivers messed up?

Display drivers messed up?: Hey all, I updated wit windows 10 and had to immediately revert back to windows 7 because my monitor would shut off every 2-3 minutes and i would have to force restart every time. Its stressing my computer out and myself, so im wondering if this is display drivers or anything...
  10. Drivers and Windows are all messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drivers and Windows are all messed up: Hi ! Yesterday i decided to clean my PC from the inside and after i was done and booted my PC up, everything seemed fine except my keyboard and mouse didn't work on the login screen anymore, They however worked in bios menu (( well keyboard did )) and well i did system...