Windows 10: Bluetooth drivers missing

Discus and support Bluetooth drivers missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Topci, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Topci Win User

Bluetooth drivers missing

GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the Bluetooth drives but its still missing, I enabled it and set it to automatically run in services.msi, I launched the Bluetooth troubleshoot : I don't know what else should I doI got a PC with MB ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING which has onboard WI-FI and Bluetooth please help me Thank you

:)

Topci, Nov 30, 2021

2. Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case)

I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.985. l've accidentally lost one of the Bluetooth drivers while trying to connect to my headphones, There are many posts about the "Bluetooth failed to connect" problem and many suggested remedies, most of which require uninstalling or deactivating a Bluetooth device.
    In Device Manager, if you click on the Bluetooth device, you're supposed to see five subdevices: Bluetooth Device, Intel Wireless, Broadcomm, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator. and Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator. Most of the suggested remedies for the did-not-connect problem require disabling or uninstalling a one of these devices and restarting.

In my flailing around for a solution to my problem, I tried a third alternative which apparently exists only for the Broadcomm device: deleting the driver. After doing that and restarting, I had not gotten a connection, but the third subdevice, the Broadcomm one, had vanished, I had also lost several other devices that had shown up previously. Restarting ordinarily restores missing components, but in this case it did not. Try as I might, I could not get the Broadcomm device to come back. Rebooting did not help.

So where can I find the missing driver, and how can I reinstall it?

pwabrahams, Dec 1, 2021
  3. SoFine409 Win User
    Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

SoFine409, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Bluetooth drivers missing

Missing Bluetooth Driver

Early today my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared, so I went through some steps to try and fix it. I did the following:

- Changed the Bluetooth Support Service to automatically startup.

- Bluetooth troubleshot, which simply said Bluetooth was not a feature on my system, despite it working a few hours earlier.

- I scanned the drivers for updates, which they said they all were.

- And finally, I try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bluetooth driver. However, the driver has not automatically reinstalled like the tutorial said it would. I have restarted, scanned for changes, scanned for updates, and it is simply gone.

Am I missing a step, all the "official" Bluetooth drivers seem like they originate from sketchy sites and I don't want to download malware or something similar.

Trip007Aw3s0M3, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth drivers missing

1. Bluetooth drivers missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth drivers missing

2. Bluetooth Driver Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Missing: Hello. Recently I have been trying to connect bluetooth devices to my Windows 11 computer. I have never connected devices through bluetooth to this computer before. Whenever I try to connect a device, it says it cannot be "found", even though I know that the device itself...
  3. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  4. Missing bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing bluetooth driver: I have a HP pivillion notebook AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorI have searched even in hidden section for my bluetooth driver. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Bluetooth drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing: GreetingsI have been trying to fix my Bluetooth problem all day …So I tried all the steps from this site : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows-723e092f-03fa-858b-5c80-131ec3fba75cNothing helped I uninstalled and reinstalled all the...
  6. Missing Bluetooth Drivers

Missing Bluetooth Drivers: Hi, How do I re-install bluetooth drivers for my Lenovo 10AW009PUK? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-drivers/b5649adc-caa6-4c79-96bc-09f6caaceed9
  7. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: my device didnt come with bluetooth drivers and ive searched all over the web looking for where to download it from please I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-bluetooth-driver/64d10d9c-f59d-4b68-81b2-835de2686fb6
  8. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: So the bluetooth is missing from my settings and my action center. I went to my devices manager and I couldn't find it so I tried downloading the bluetooth driver from Asus' website. I downloaded it but when I tried installing it it told me I couldn't replace my version of...
  9. Bluetooth Driver Missing

Bluetooth Driver Missing: I somehow messed up trying to fix my Bluetooth driver. I noticed that my Bluetooth driver wasn't working, so I tried using the "DriverToolKit" or "DriverHub" or whatever. The point is, they weren't that helpful. So I tried a risky move, I went to device manager, I...
  10. Missing Bluetooth Driver

Missing Bluetooth Driver: I have an Acer Aspire E 14 after giving a presentation using a Bluetooth speaker which worked perfectly I tried to connect my phone through Bluetooth only to my surprise my Bluetooth along with the icon is gone missing. please I need to know what to do to restore my Bluetooth...