Windows 10: Bluetooth Drivers Stopped working out of nowhere

Discus and support Bluetooth Drivers Stopped working out of nowhere in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So... What happened is that I was just on my laptop, hearing music from my Bluetooth speaker, when it stopped. I was confused, of course, so I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NormalFery, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Drivers Stopped working out of nowhere

So... What happened is that I was just on my laptop, hearing music from my Bluetooth speaker, when it stopped. I was confused, of course, so I checked settings to see Bluetooth was "Off" despite me never turning it on. Then, I went and checked the Action Center, to see the Bluetooth icon was missing. After that, I checked Device Manager, to see it was unusable with it refreshing 2 seconds. I saw my Bluetooth driver on it, but it kept disappearing and appearing. I really need help, since I can't use my laptop's integrated speakers or headphone jack due to hardware failures.Thank you for reading

:)

NormalFery, Jun 27, 2021

2. bluetooth not working

Hi Mohit,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please share the details.

• Have you updated your Bluetooth adapter driver?

As Bluetooth stopped working it is a Bluetooth driver issue on the system so I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers and check whether the issue get fixed.

If not, please try the troubleshooting steps below by Uninstall and Reinstall the BluetoothDrivers method.

Step 1: Uninstall the BluetoothDrivers.

a. Press 'Windows Logo + X' keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on Device Manager from that list.

c. Search for the BluetoothDrivers from the device list, right click on it and then select Uninstall. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: Delete the driver software for this device, you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

e. After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

f. Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the BluetoothDrivers and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Below link is an article about Why isn’t Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 27, 2021
  3. st1led Win User
    st1led, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Drivers Stopped working out of nowhere

keyboard bluetooth not work in windows 10

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps to update the Bluetooth drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth drivers.
    • Right on each of the Bluetooth drivers
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Drivers Stopped working out of nowhere

1. Bluetooth Drivers Stopped working out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Drivers Stopped

2. Wireless Headset Microphone stops working out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headset Microphone stops working out of nowhere: I´ve been having some issues with my Logitech G533´s Wireless Gaming Headset microphone which stops working sometimes, usually after I turn on the PC or when one of it get back on from suspension. The microphone itself if tested in control painel shows response, but when I...
  3. Wireless Headset Microphone stops working out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headset Microphone stops working out of nowhere: I´ve been having some issues with my Logitech G533´s Wireless Gaming Headset microphone which stops working sometimes, usually after I turn on the PC or when one of it get back on from suspension. The microphone itself if tested in control painel shows response, but when I...
  4. The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.: My Bluetooth driver is not working. I think it was because of an update yesterday, but I'm not sure.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-driver-has-stopped-working/921b8ae1-20b4-4b4e-a9ea-a7351c0faa5b
  5. My headset mic stopped working out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    My headset mic stopped working out of nowhere: This problem has been prevalent for a while but when it happened it was quite sudden. I have a headset that I use to talk to people on discord with and have had no problems until recently where my microphone on my headset all of a sudden stopped working or would be super...
  6. My sound stopped working out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sound stopped working out of nowhere.: My sound has gone kaput on me twice before, but that was after Windows updates. The first time, I just bought new speakers and for maybe 2 months, everything was fine. The second time, I just moved the speaker plug to another jack. But now, this just happened again for no...
  7. Bluetooth stopped working out of the blue ?

Bluetooth stopped working out of the blue ?: Hi, I have been using bluetooth devices with no issues ever since I have gotten this laptop, but today out of the blue, the adapter has turned off and windows doesn't seem to recognize the bluetooth capability anymore. I am not getting an option to turn it on here :...
  8. Media keys stopped working out of nowhere

Media keys stopped working out of nowhere: Out of nowhere my media keys shifted from a normal play/pause key press to a fixed shift+fn+play/pause key press. I normally only had to click on the play/pause button for it to work but it doesn't anymore. After reading several articles about disabling google play music...
  9. bluetooth driver stopped working

bluetooth driver stopped working: somehow overnight my bluetooth device stopped working. I've tried many things from Dell's online support to web-searching many ways to fix this problem. As far as I can see the bluetooth device in my tablet acts as a USB device, but as of yet nothing I've tried has recovered...
  10. Microphone stopped working out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone stopped working out of nowhere: So I just got on my laptop and realized that my microphone wasn't working. I tried getting the compatible drivers on Realtek's website but it still wouldnt work. the speaker works perfectly fine, it's just my microphone. I have an Acer Swift 3 i8250u if that helps. Here is...