Windows 10: Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install

Discus and support Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having this issue recently, where the On/Off switch for Bluetooth disappears for no apparent reason, and this means I can't use Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Theenderking990, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install

I've been having this issue recently, where the On/Off switch for Bluetooth disappears for no apparent reason, and this means I can't use Bluetooth. Normally, I'd Uninstall one of the Drivers, Restart my computer, and things work again, but this time, after restarting my computer 3 times, it's uninstalled all but 2 drivers and it doesn't want to reinstall them.

I am using a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop, with the Windows 10 Operating System, 64-bit. Here's a Screenshot of the Drivers that it didn't uninstall:
    Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install 129df866-9d53-485a-bdb5-e4d750bf5f38?upload=true.png

:)

Theenderking990, Apr 22, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 22, 2020
  3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install

1. Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled and won't re-install - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Drivers Uninstalled

2. Bluetooth driver uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver uninstalled: Today I was using my airpods via bluetooth on my laptop. I left for about 20 minutes or something and I realised my airpods didn't connect. I went to my bluetooth setting and it displayed that my bluetooth was turned off. There was no turn on or of button displayed anywhere...
  3. Bluetooth Toggle Missing / Can't re-install Bluetooth Drivers

Bluetooth Toggle Missing / Can't re-install Bluetooth Drivers: Hi, I encountered a problem with my bluetooth. Suddenly, my keyboard and mouse is not working so I decided to turn off the Bluetooth connection to restart it however the toggle goes missing!!! I tried going to the Device Manager to update the drivers however nothing is...
  4. Bluetooth Drivers Suddenly Uninstalled and not installing again

Bluetooth Drivers Suddenly Uninstalled and not installing again: Hello there! Recently when i was trying to connect my wireless headset the Bluetooth is not there. I looked everywhere i installed a Intel software for Bluetooth, does anybody have a place to install the driver or a fix? My pc is compatible, but it just says the device isn't...
  5. re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re install my REALTEK Drivers that I accidentally uninstalled: Hi.. Just would like to know howe I re-install the REALTEK drivers that i accidentally uninstalled on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-my-realtek-drivers-that-i-accidentally/f2cc7935-2395-41d7-9e29-f26a4c27aa56
  6. Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver

Uninstalled Bluetooth Driver: Due to many difficulties, such as being unable to find the option to turn on Bluetooth, being unable to remove a device Pro Controller for the Switch, and not finding the proper solution, I uninstalled my Bluetooth drivers and would like to know which Bluetooth driver to...
  7. Uninstall and re-install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall and re-install: I keep getting the following message when I boot up. The file 'C:Program Files x86\driver support\svc/install.log ... I guess I've got to uninstall that file and then reinstall it. Don't know how to and don't even know where to find the file......Help?......Mick...
  8. Windows uninstall and re-install

Windows uninstall and re-install: Hi, my daughter bought a lenovo 120S-11iap ideapad with only 32GB of eMMC memory. I have tried to upgrade the internal memory with an SSD hard drive but found that there is no M2 socket to connect it to, despite what it says in the Lenovo manual. I took this up with Lenovo...
  9. Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install.

Atheros LAN Driver is uninstalled and won't install.: I recently replaced my GTX 660 with a GTX 970, and after I had completed installing that, the PC started up perfectly. The only issue was the internet said it was not connected (with a red X on the connection icon). I used the troubleshooter to discover that I did not have a...
  10. Re-Install after Uninstall

Re-Install after Uninstall: After installing Win 10 I found 2 apps that would not execute under Win 10. I uninstalled Win 10 using the provided re-install Win 7. I have solved the problem with the apps and I would like to re-install Win 10. How do I receive the invitation to install Win 10 again, or is...