Windows 10: Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book

Discus and support Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a blue tooth ear piece that I use with my phone all of the time without any issues. When I try to use it with my Surface Book the connectivity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joshua Russo, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book

I have a blue tooth ear piece that I use with my phone all of the time without any issues. When I try to use it with my Surface Book the connectivity will randomly drop.

:)

Joshua Russo, Feb 6, 2019

2. Bluetooth Ear piece

Thanks

I think the Ear piece is working properly the phone does not accept any voice command to the contact list

john1949---01, Feb 6, 2019
  3. 7373 "no devices found"(ear piece)

Hi,

I have a motorola ear piece which i've used without any problem on a couple of nokia phones.

Got the 7373 yesterday, and it won't pick it up. followed the steps in the booklet, but keep getting the message "no devices found" even though the ear piece is on and beside it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

mskinkyboots, Feb 6, 2019
  4. javy53 Win User

Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book

poor connection with ear piece

Sorry new to site. thought it was all same model of phone. The phone is a Lumia 520 and the ear piece is a bluetooth hands free Plantonics - not sure if there is a model number?

I have noticed elsewhere someone having a similar problem with a 620 but I dont know if it was a hands free phone.

Thanks for your interest.

javy53, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book

1. Bluetooth ear piece dropping connection with Surface Book - Similar Threads - Bluetooth ear piece

2. No internet connection on surface book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection on surface book: My Wi-Fi is saying “no internet open” for all networks. I have tried everything in self help forums and nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-on-surface-book/7f1a34f7-bf76-43ac-b6e3-d89c6a0ba9e5
  3. No internet connection on surface book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection on surface book: My Wi-Fi is saying “no internet open” for all networks. I have tried everything in self help forums and nothing has worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-on-surface-book/7f1a34f7-bf76-43ac-b6e3-d89c6a0ba9e5
  4. No internet connection on surface book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting B&O H8 Headphones to Surface Book via Bluetooth: My B&O H8 noise cancelling headphones will pair via Bluetooth to my Surface Book but I could not select them as an audio device on the Surface Book. I have seen multiple discussion threads on this same topic but none of those suggestions solved this problem. After trying...
  6. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  7. Surface bluetooth connection

Surface bluetooth connection: My Surface Pro bluetooth connection keeps dropping. I can boot and my keyboard and mouse work fine for awhile and then they just sop working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-bluetooth-connection/b3d78d8a-e9ed-4ad1-bd3e-2563c646b6b8
  8. Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen: Hi! I've had an issue sometimes where if I try to pair my Samsung Gear IconX (2018) earbuds to my Surface Book 2 (13.5, i7, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD) via Bluetooth and turn the Bluetooth on the laptop on and off, the computer Blue Screen's and gives me a...
  9. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  10. Surface Book missing Connected Standby?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book missing Connected Standby?: Greetings! A question regarding the Connected Standby feature on my Surface Book with Performance Base. According to the image below it appears as if it's not being listed ( neither as available OR unavailable ) on my system? [img] Am I missing something or have the...