Windows 10: Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

Discus and support Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10????? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a Focuspower-F10 bluetooth earbud. It will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10. Is there a fix???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vickithompson321, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

I just got a Focuspower-F10 bluetooth earbud. It will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10. Is there a fix???

:)

vickithompson321, Aug 26, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Arily Win User

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Arily Win User

Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

The last Windows Update has really messed up my HP Beats Control Panel...However my original issue with the Bluetooth Earbuds not reconnecting properly is now solved. lol

Arily, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

1. Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10????? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earbud pair

2. laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them: The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates Moto G Power 2021 cellphone, Android v11 Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware...
  3. laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop Bluetooth pairs with cellphone and earbuds but will not connect to them: The problem: my laptop's Bluetooth pairs with my cellphone and my earbuds but will not connect to them.Devices: HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 Home w/ the latest updates Moto G Power 2021 cellphone, Android v11 Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds w/ the latest firmware...
  4. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  5. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  6. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  8. Pairing bluetooth earbuds

Pairing bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to pair new Airstream earbuds, but the Device Manager is not finding them. They are charged and On. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-bluetooth-earbuds/9808e49f-5db6-45e3-b456-944d4eeb41f1
  9. Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair

Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair: Hello! I have Raycon E50 bluetooth earbuds, and they are not pairing with my HP Envy 360x computer. When I put my earbuds in pairing mode and bring up the bluetooth menu on my laptop, they come up as an option for connecting. When I click on them, the menu just says...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...: Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update. Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01 I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I...