Windows 10: Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I am using Galaxy Buds in my Lenovo windows 10 laptop and the sound is very low and seems to be capped at around 30% for some reason. On my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tsts123, Jun 6, 2021.

1. tsts123 Win User

Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop

Hello I am using Galaxy Buds in my Lenovo windows 10 laptop and the sound is very low and seems to be capped at around 30% for some reason. On my phone and other windows laptops the buds work perfectly fine and have loud volume, however on this laptop the volume is very low despite being on 100% max volume. to clarify, I am able to get to 100% volume but the sound appears to be limited at around 30% in the bar animationsI've tried almost everything, such as using the volume mixer, updating drivers, disabling certain drivers, disabling and enabling enhancements and loud equalizer, disabling e

:)

tsts123, Jun 6, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Bluetooth earbuds interrput on bigger volume change

Earbuds (especially right-earbud) stops for around 0,5s when I change the volume

+

Problem with recording audio with earbuds in stereo earbuds setting as default -> they shut down even when I only come in recording tab in windows audio control panel

I have bluetooth earbuds QCY QS1

When I connect them to my Windows 10 1803 they work.

But when I change volume in right down corner of windows the problem starts. But only with bigger volume difference. Like from 75% to 100% or 15% to 40%.

It's like... the sound (mainly in right earbud imo) dissapears for 0,5 second? They work well when volume doesn't change. But when I change the volume to up or down for more % this problem comes out. How to fix this? (updated bluetooth drivers to latest and still...)

Another but aside problem is that when I go to recording settings they stop working, no sound from them and windows settings broke and suspend, to close them i shot all the time "X" button to crash it. I found that this is with stereo mode. When I set in audio listening the hand-free version that is seen as default (will change to it) -> the audio is not as good in earbuds and only right earbud is giving the audio. But after this change the recording tab works normally and I can even turn this earbuds as default for recording and it is working. There is definetly some problem with it.

Krystian Walicki, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop

Volume of Bluetooth earbuds is always at max

Today my Apple Airpods that I use with my laptop began to only output at max volume. Regardless of the position of the volume slider, the Airpods output volume equivalent to level 100. Muting does work, but any other level is too loud. Recently, I updated
    by drivers for Windows and Intel, so I'm thinking that may be the source.

It's fairly annoying because they function more like speakers than earbuds now, and the volume is too high to healthily listen too. Is this an issue with Windows, Intel, Apple, or some combination? I have tried reinstalling my drivers for both Bluetooth
    and Stereo.

CactusDuud, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop

1. Bluetooth earbuds have the volume capped on windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earbuds volume

2. Bluetooth volume is capped in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth volume is capped in Windows 10.: The Bluetooth volume of my windows 10 is capped. I vaguely remember something reading about it in 1-2 years ago on reddit or some other site that has instructions to limit volume in headphone to protect ears. It's okay for headphone but when I connect Bluetooth speaker volume...
  3. Bluetooth volume is capped in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth volume is capped in Windows 10.: The Bluetooth volume of my windows 10 is capped. I vaguely remember something reading about it in 1-2 years ago on reddit or some other site that has instructions to limit volume in headphone to protect ears. It's okay for headphone but when I connect Bluetooth speaker volume...
  4. Bluetooth volume is capped in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Detected on Windows 10: I'm sure this has been covered previously but at this point I'm stumped. I've been attempting to connect Bluetooth earbuds to my PC but with no luck. They aren't detecting on Windows but will show up in the list on Linux Mint as well as my phone. I had previously connected...
  6. Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop: I recently bought a new pair of bluetooth earbuds that connect perfectly fine to my phone, but will not connect to my laptop Lenovo YOGA, if that's important. My last pair of earbuds wouldn't connect either, but they had issues anyways, so I discounted them. Any ideas as to...
  7. Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????

Bluetooth earbud will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10?????: I just got a Focuspower-F10 bluetooth earbud. It will not pair on my HP laptop with windows 10. Is there a fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earbud-will-not-pair-on-my-hp-laptop/1260f97e-1057-4c3a-9bc9-2aa7318c35de
  8. bluetooth earbuds

bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other is never found. It worked at first but then an error happened and now I can't get it to work again....
  9. Bluetooth Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds: My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come out of my laptop...
  10. Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting

Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting: When I try to connect my earbuds to the laptop, it only connects voice, but not audio. I've found that I can fix it if I redo the pairing AND run the troubleshooter, but it stops working again every time I have to turn the earbuds off and on again. Is there a permanent fix to...