Windows 10: Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Discus and support Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MicaelaTucker1, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?

:)

MicaelaTucker1, Sep 17, 2018

2. Bluetooth Earbuds not being dicovered

I recently got a pair of Bluetooth earbuds, it connected to my phone but when I tried to connect it to my laptop it wasn't being discovered.

Nathan_731, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Beats wireless earbuds -> Windows 10 Bluetooth?

I recently was given some Beats by Dr Dre wireless earbuds that I successfully connected to my phone via Bluetooth. I have turned on bluetooth and prepared my earbuds for pairing. The earbuds will show up when I scan the area, but with a keyboard icon
    next to them. When I click the pair button, it does the beads-across-top thing(loading I assume), before stating the pair is unsuccessful. Any tips?

Sensible.Fishie, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

I can't connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my computer.

Hello there. I hope you can help me with my problem because I haven't found anything that can help me. I have a pair of Bluetooth earbuds, (skullcandy XTfree) and they have not been able to connect to my computer. The Lenovo G50 Windows 10. My actual problem
    is that when I go to "Bluetooth" on my computer my earbuds don't show up. When I go to devices and printers and click "add a device" it shows various other things around my house like my speakers; but never my earbuds. I have plugged them into my laptop and
    that doesn't do anything except charge them. I know that normally when you plug something into a computer it gives you a menu that asks you what you want to do with the thing but it doesn't seem to happen here. I have all of the Bluetooth drivers up to date,
    and I know that my computer is the issue because the earbuds connect to my phone just fine.

Bob-Richardson, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

1. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Earbuds Listed

2. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  3. Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Adapter/Earbuds Connectivity: I bought Beats Studio Buds + for my birthday, and just recently got a blue tooth adapter. how do i connect them to my computer? it says its paired, but it wont come out as an audio device. and it also doesn't show up as a playback device either....
  4. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds

Bluetooth earbuds: Is there a way to add my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop in place of my wired headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earbuds/de3ef574-a2bd-47f6-b6bd-09e5ab03d6fb
  6. Bluetooth TWS earbuds shown on Bluetooth list

Bluetooth TWS earbuds shown on Bluetooth list: My laptop Bluetooth version is 4.0, and the TWS is 5.0, but I think it should be backwards compatible? I turn Bluetooth on, I go to Settings, there I see "Now discoverable as "DESKTOP-XXXXXXX". My Logitech Bluetooth keyboard+mouse combo is already connected. But the TWS is...
  7. bluetooth earbuds

bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other is never found. It worked at first but then an error happened and now I can't get it to work again....
  8. Bluetooth Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds: My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come out of my laptop...
  9. Bluetooth and Earbuds

Bluetooth and Earbuds: I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with Windows 10. I have...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...: Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update. Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01 I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. earbuds dont show under my devices