Windows 10: Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11

Discus and support Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a pair of Clarium Bluetooth earbuds that work completely fine with any other device I use. My phone and my monitor use it completely fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThePitMaster, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11

So I have a pair of Clarium Bluetooth earbuds that work completely fine with any other device I use. My phone and my monitor use it completely fine. They used to work on my Surface Pro 7 too. But since I updated to windows 11, the earbuds stopped working. They can connect to the Bluetooth on the Surface Pro, but no audio comes out. It's been an issue since I updated in October, and I still can't find a solution to it. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ThePitMaster, Jan 27, 2022
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Cheap wireless earbuds OK?

Recent update- I went to device manager and checked Bluetooth. A bunch of stuff is listed - plus my earbuds and my mouse. I clicked on the driver info for the earbuds and it said no drivers are required for this device on one line then another one opened and it said drivers were Microsoft Bluetooth drivers - it was called DBK01Avrcp transport. Also said not migrated. I guess that's true for sure since it's not working.
    1. OK - the Dell won't list itself. 2. The earbuds are listed. 3. Sorry - I did say add device and it did add the earbuds.
    Here are the attachments:

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 [​IMG]

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 [​IMG]

patriceltic, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11

Bluetooth TWS earbuds shown on Bluetooth list

On your Windows 10 PC, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

Next, you need to place the earbuds into pairing mode. See instructions for your earbuds on how to accomplish this. Your earbuds cannot be added until you first place them into pairing mode.

Go back to Windows and click on the "Add Bluetooth or other device". Select "Bluetooth".

It may take a few seconds, but the earbuds should show up as a device that can be added. Select the earbuds.

NOTE: You reference the message on the computer saying that your computer is now discoverable. Note that in this case that is irrelevant. It is the other way around that is needed. The earbuds need to be discoverable (accomplished by placing them into pairing mode) so that they can be added to the computer.

hsehestedt, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11

1. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Earbuds Working

2. Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds: So, my issue is that when I connect my bluetooth headphones, they are connecting with the Hands-Free AG Audio. As far as I'm aware, this is the one that it uses for calls, but when used normally it just isn't very good quality. The one that IS good quality is the Stereo seen...
  3. Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds: So, my issue is that when I connect my bluetooth headphones, they are connecting with the Hands-Free AG Audio. As far as I'm aware, this is the one that it uses for calls, but when used normally it just isn't very good quality. The one that IS good quality is the Stereo seen...
  4. Stereo Not Working on Bluetooth Earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11: So I have a pair of Clarium Bluetooth earbuds that work completely fine with any other device I use. My phone and my monitor use it completely fine. They used to work on my Surface Pro 7 too. But since I updated to windows 11, the earbuds stopped working. They can connect to...
  6. Bluetooth earbuds

Bluetooth earbuds: Is there a way to add my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop in place of my wired headphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earbuds/de3ef574-a2bd-47f6-b6bd-09e5ab03d6fb
  7. Bluetooth earbuds don't work with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth earbuds don't work with windows 10: I managed to pair bluetooth earbuds with my windows laptop but when I play any audio, the output is from the laptop speakers itself. The earbuds don't show up under output devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/scrxptxdblxdx [link] [comments]...
  8. bluetooth earbuds

bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other is never found. It worked at first but then an error happened and now I can't get it to work again....
  9. Bluetooth Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds: My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come out of my laptop...
  10. Bluetooth and Earbuds

Bluetooth and Earbuds: I got IFROQZ wireless earbuds for Christmas and I have tried several times to get them to connect to my Bluetooth. i have updated all of the sound drivers etc. but cannot get my laptop to "pair" with the earbuds. I have a laptop about 1 year old with Windows 10. I have...