Windows 10: Bluetooth Earbuds will cut off all sound while Microphone is active.

Discus and support Bluetooth Earbuds will cut off all sound while Microphone is active. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've searched and found some other posts with questions similar to mine but ultimately haven't found any solutions.. Device: EnacFire E60 Wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JC7563, Dec 10, 2020.

1. JC7563 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds will cut off all sound while Microphone is active.

I've searched and found some other posts with questions similar to mine but ultimately haven't found any solutions..

Device: EnacFire E60 Wireless Sport Earbuds.

This problem aroused pretty recently. Ever since I've gotten these earbuds they have worked perfectly and I have encountered no issues, until around a week ago I suddenly couldn't hear anyone when I entered discord calls and later on found out I couldn't hear anything at all when my microphone was in use.

My microphone works fine when it is being used as I've had people say they can still hear me, but I'm incapable of hearing anything myself.

Audio also works fine when It is in use. However, both refuse to function at once no matter what I try.

Help would be appreciated.

:)

JC7563, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Earbuds will cut off all sound while Microphone is active.

1. Bluetooth Earbuds will cut off all sound while Microphone is active. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Earbuds cut

2. All my microphones cut in and out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All my microphones cut in and out.: Ive tried three different microphones on my pc. The one attached to my headset, and two standalone microphones that are plugged in via USB. I kept thinking it was an issue with my microphones, however this is the third attempt, i bought it brand new and it still cuts in and...
  3. All my microphones cut in and out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my microphones cut in and out.: Ive tried three different microphones on my pc. The one attached to my headset, and two standalone microphones that are plugged in via USB. I kept thinking it was an issue with my microphones, however this is the third attempt, i bought it brand new and it still cuts in and...
  4. All my microphones cut in and out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  6. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  7. When connected microphone through USB-C connector, all sound cuts off from the computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When connected microphone through USB-C connector, all sound cuts off from the computer and...: I use a BY-M1000 by BOYA. It used to work for me but all of a sudden it doesn't work. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-connected-microphone-through-usb-c-connector/a138a02c-a6f5-4917-8995-c4545a243d24
  8. When connected microphone through USB-C connector, all sound cuts off from the computer and...

When connected microphone through USB-C connector, all sound cuts off from the computer and...: I use a BY-M1000 by BOYA. It used to work for me but all of a sudden it doesn't work. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-connected-microphone-through-usb-c-connector/a138a02c-a6f5-4917-8995-c4545a243d24
  9. Bluetooth earbuds sound issue

Bluetooth earbuds sound issue: I have a pair of Skullcandy "Sesh" wireless earbuds that I tried to use with my laptop, but when ever I use them it chops up and distorts whatever audio I have playing about every 30 seconds. I know the earbuds aren't malfunctioning because they work perfectly on other...
  10. Sound keeps cutting off

Sound keeps cutting off: Please someone HELP! I have tried everything suggested to get my sound back. Started with update my driver, then tried to change settings, then uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally a system restore to an earlier date. Nothing has helped. Everyday I start the computer...